I am living with 2 snakes

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ScorpioBoar

I am living with 2 snakes

Post by ScorpioBoar » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:35 pm

I dont know where to began except for the fact that I am very depress right now. I've been searching the net for answer and trying to figure out my life and trying to find ways to pick up the pieces and move on. To make a long story short, after 7 years with one and 5 with another, at the age of 35 I find myself looking to pick up my life and looking for answers on how to move on. Somehow I ended up living with two beautiful women born the year of the snake in the same house. At the beginning it was wonderful. Now I am so depressed and because kids are involved I am doing all I can to keep my family intact but seem to be failing misserably. I really dont know what to do at this point. The thought of having to start a new life without my family together is killing me. I can't sleep or eat. I am chain smoking. I try drinking to help me sleep but the depression is too much for the alcohol to put me out of my missery for a few hours. Can someone please help me.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:48 pm

i think you need a threapist more than astrology at this point.

however, what exactly are you looking for? whats your question?

ScorpioBoar

Post by ScorpioBoar » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:49 pm

Any other boar guy in here ever lived with a snake female that ended? As a boar man, how did you deal with it and move on? Being a boar man I know it was difficult. Any help for me would be much appreciated.

ScorpioBoar

Post by ScorpioBoar » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:52 pm

Abhishek wrote:i think you need a threapist more than astrology at this point.

however, what exactly are you looking for? whats your question?
lol I figured I am just going through depression like anybody else going through a breakup. I am just trying to find a way to make it a little easier. This pain is just too much. I know I have to endure it.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:31 pm

ScorpioBoar wrote:lol I figured I am just going through depression like anybody else going through a breakup. I am just trying to find a way to make it a little easier. This pain is just too much. I know I have to endure it.
i know exactly how you feel. i have gone thru it myself. and like you i treid all the tricks like drinking and shutting myself in the room and even going to doc saying i need pills for sleep and depression...

oh! it was hard. but time is best healer. i meditate almost everyday now. and i use my own form of meditation. which is taking any object and trying to look at it from all angles, taste, smell, feel, the good thing about it, bad thing about it... what it could have taken to make it etc.

today the object the object that caught the fancy was a small stuffed toy (a teddy). at first i could not make why had i choosen this object today. when i was meditating on it... it bought a big smile on my face becuase it made me remember a few things related to it, which in the day to day stressed out day is not important. yet when you think about small things that give you pleasure .... these are the small things that count.

it made me think of how i won that teddy bear for my wife. and how i had run away by myself to get some space and time to think. it made me think of my ex-gf (for whom i drank and took pills)  and who had gifted me a big stuffed toy (a dog - really fluffy and cute).

it made me think of a time when i went to this video game palour where i took my niece and won a jackpot in some stupid hen and egg catching game.

Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities
Old Mother Nature's recipes
That brings the bare necessities of life

The bare necessities of life will come to you
They'll come to you!

Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities
That's why a bear can rest at ease
With just the bare necessities of life

Now when you pick a pawpaw
Or a prickly pear
And you prick a raw paw
Next time beware
Don't pick the prickly pear by the paw
When you pick a pear
Try to use the claw
But you don't need to use the claw
When you pick a pear of the big pawpaw
Have I given you a clue ?

The bare necessities of life will come to you
They'll come to you!

however, now i know another reason for picking up that toy. YOU. faith and the stars conspired for us to meet here today. so we could share these thought. and i am happy to have meet you. i am sure we can be good friends

Regards,
Abhishek

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:39 pm

hello ScorpioBoar,
i think u need to get a hold of ur life. u have to decide what u want in life. and i guess things will much easier then.
and we r always her to talk to.
swetha

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”