Fire Snake - facing too many issues

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

didadi

Fire Snake - facing too many issues

Post by didadi » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:39 pm

I'm a fire snake, married to water pig. Yes, I know worst combination to have. I was not aware of this chinese zodiac stuff when I chose to marry.

Currently, I'm in the middle of some major life changing events like possible separation, loosing my parents and sibling (both physically and talking terms) etcetc. All this has been happening after 2007 (when I got married).To make matters worst we have a 18 month old baby boy. So, I'm just thinking what best I can do to reduce the bad/malefic effect of this unision. The overall social conditions between spouse and my parents have been far from ok, leave alone good/great. Now I'm in a situation where legally I'm obligated to wait for a while before I consider anything else.

The compatibility is next to nil, except that we had a baby a while ago. We both love him and want to give him the best. But at the personal level my relationship with spouse has been pathetic.

Any advices will be really helpful.

kttuan

Re: Fire Snake - facing too many issues

Post by kttuan » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:19 am

didadi wrote:I'm a fire snake, married to water pig. Yes, I know worst combination to have. I was not aware of this chinese zodiac stuff when I chose to marry.

Currently, I'm in the middle of some major life changing events like possible separation, loosing my parents and sibling (both physically and talking terms) etcetc. All this has been happening after 2007 (when I got married).To make matters worst we have a 18 month old baby boy. So, I'm just thinking what best I can do to reduce the bad/malefic effect of this unision. The overall social conditions between spouse and my parents have been far from ok, leave alone good/great. Now I'm in a situation where legally I'm obligated to wait for a while before I consider anything else.

The compatibility is next to nil, except that we had a baby a while ago. We both love him and want to give him the best. But at the personal level my relationship with spouse has been pathetic.

In zodiac, you are right with snake versus pig. However, there are many way to solve the problem. The most commond solution is: having a/some babies. Baby - in spirit and also in logic - in many cases will neutralize the relation between you. Good luck.

AccuratePredict

Re: Fire Snake - facing too many issues

Post by AccuratePredict » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:24 pm

didadi wrote:I'm a fire snake, married to water pig. Yes, I know worst combination to have. I was not aware of this chinese zodiac stuff when I chose to marry.

This year is "癸卯“ 癸 of fiev element is water.Water controls fire according to five element.

Do not takes so seriously for the Chinese zodiac compatibility of you and your husband.Because it is just for reference.The deep analysis of compatibility is complicated,not that simple.
It is advised to appeal to Feng Shui if you want to make your life better.

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”