Everyone has four Chinese Zodiac

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

divinerchan

Everyone has four Chinese Zodiac

Post by divinerchan » Tue May 07, 2013 10:00 am

As we all well known the twelve Chinese Zodiac, is just the “Year” Chinese Zodiac only. Did you know that there are other three Zodiac in your Chinese Horoscope data?

Yes, everyone has four basic Chinese Zodiac in Chinese Horoscope data, there are:
   ● Year Chinese Zodiac
   ● Month Chinese Zodiac
   ● Day Chinese Zodiac
   ● Hour Chinese Zodiac

Question: Did you know what is your Day Chinese Zodiac? :smt002
Sorry for my poor English. Anyone correct me are all welcome and appreciate a lot.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Diviner Chan,

Your english is splendid, don't worry about it! To be quite honest, I have not had the pleasure of looking beyond the CYH but I sure would be following this thread and area with great interest :-)

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

nadiapopova

Post by nadiapopova » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:22 am

Day Chinese Zodiac??? What does it means? I know that I'm Tiger...But that's it... Please tell me more about this.

divinerchan

Post by divinerchan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:00 am

Yes. Let say a baby is born now, DOB is 6 May, 2013. Convert to BaZi chart, it is like this:

You observe that the chart has four zodiac:
Year zodiac: Snake (this is which most people known)
Month zodiac: Snake
Day zodiac: Tiger
Hour zodiac: Sheep

See?

Kalidasa

Post by Kalidasa » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:08 am

I learned from a book how to do this, Lily Chung's The Path to Good Fortune : http://www.amazon.com/The-Path-To-Good- ... 1567181333

Diviner Chan, is there a difference between her "Meng" chart and this "Bazi" chart you showed us?
Blessed be!

Bounty

Post by Bounty » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:15 pm

year: Dragon
month: Monkey
Day: Pig
Time: Tiger

I am yang, yang, yin, yang

:D

divinerchan

Post by divinerchan » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:10 pm

Kalidasa,

Sorry, but I don't know what you means "Meng" chart.

Diviner.
Sorry for my poor English. Anyone correct me are all welcome and appreciate a lot.

divinerchan

Post by divinerchan » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:15 pm

Bounty,

For the Yin/Yang of the Zodiac (Earth Branch), it cannot to be simply declaring in Yin/Yang. Like "Pig", its body is Yang while its position is Yin.

The point is, what doesn't Yin/Yang means. It is not just a theory. It has judgement altertively in particular situation.

Diviner.

sukhmani

Chinese Zodiac

Post by sukhmani » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:02 am

zodiac acquire from the same concept of in western astrology which means "circle of animals". the chines zodiac, known as sheng xiao. it is based on a twelve year cycle that related to man animal sign.all these animal signs are rat, ox, rabbit, tiger, dragon, snake, horse, sheep, rooster, monkey, pig and dog.You can use the tool on the right to search for your Chinese zodiac.

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”