Black lines on thumb and middle fingernails

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RebeccaReiki

Black lines on thumb and middle fingernails

Post by RebeccaReiki » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:04 pm

:smt006 Hello All!  I would like to know if anyone knows anything about markings on fingernails and if it could have any kind of relationship to palmistry.  Over the past few years I started to notice black streaks on my right (dominate) hand thumb and middle fingernails.  I have been to a dermatologist and he was really astonished by it.  He called an expert in Boston that he knows to ask him about these because he had never seen them in a "White" person.  He said that they can be common in people who have darker pigmented skin.  He took photos and said they were "nail moles" and that was that.  The fact that he had never seen this before sort of made me a little intrigued...

After a few months I remembered that my grandmother also had these same nail streaks but I am sure she never had them looked at.  My mother has verified this.  My grandmother was very intuitive and I am becoming moreso by the day. Could there be a "non-physical world" explanation for this?  Just wondering and thought I would ask because you all are so full of knowledge.

Thank You so much for your time and concideration.  I have learned so much by reading all of the wonderful things on this site!!!   :smt006

May light shine upon you!
Rebecca

Return to “Palmistry”