Line of sun

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

skorpion63

Line of sun

Post by skorpion63 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:02 pm

What does the line of sun starting from the upper mount of mars and going right into the finger of sun mean? sorry i am not able to take a palm print at the moment so i will attach a crude sketch i made of the line.

I am just asking for meaning of placement of one single line and not a reading
thats why i thought i will put it here instead of reading sub forum.
My apologies if it's the wrong place.

Regards
Rohit
Attachments
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (18.72 KiB) Viewed 6049 times

Bast

Post by Bast » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:28 am

I'm pretty sure this isn't the line of sun because I have a line of sun already but I also have this.

Maybe you don't have a line of sun and you have this line instead????

I'm interested in what the experts have to say.

Pravin Kumar

Line of Sun

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:46 am

Dear Friend,

This is also a Line of Sun and it is an excellent indication of guaranteed fame after sincere hard work and total committment to your profession or your life. I saw this line in the palm of a Great Surgeon who got the highest President's Award for Excellence in his field. This Doctor, who actually was a Professor when my sister was his student, did many operations free of cost for the poor and needy and when I last saw him that was about 7/8 years back, he was 78 and hale and heart with a beautiful smile on his face, all his hair black and caring for his patients always.

But this line should not go up to the finger. Till the edge of the finger O.K. but never up the finger as all that you gain is lost. It is like a General leading his army and making tough decisions and his own armyman turning against him and finishing him off.

Pravin Kumar

Ashs92lude

Post by Ashs92lude » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:19 am

Is it possible to have 2 sun lines on 1 hand?

Bast

Post by Bast » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:02 am

Ashs92lude wrote:Is it possible to have 2 sun lines on 1 hand?
Well that's what I'm wondering because I have this as well as a "normal" looking sun line.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:40 am

Hi Skorpion 63,

Ptavinj explained it very precisely. I would like to add that if ithe line goes up beyond or to the finger. If it does then the fame may have evil utilisation or evil implications, and would turn into a burden for the native.

Pravinji,

This board has become slow to load and it is temporary. Whenever you post something, press the submit button once only. Pressing it twice is leading to double posts and I am having to delete them.
Of course, I have been given the royal pleasure of deleting your posts.

RishiRahul

skorpion63

Post by skorpion63 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:56 am

Thanks a lot for the info Pravin Ji and RishiRahul ji

Regards
Rohit

spiritguide

Post by spiritguide » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:20 am

that line has to deal with how chatty you are. when i see it and how pronouncd it is means how out going and talkitave they are... when it is very long i take in into consideration of other lines, mostly the head line and determin if there's public speaking or book writing going on aswell..  by gaging the shape of the thumb. people who have a deep line here usually speak before they think. people who have a faint line here were usually quite children and learned to be out going by experience and what they want for themselves.

3leaf

Re: Line of Sun

Post by 3leaf » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:27 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear Friend,

This is also a Line of Sun and it is an excellent indication of guaranteed fame after sincere hard work and total committment to your profession or your life. I saw this line in the palm of a Great Surgeon who got the highest President's Award for Excellence in his field. This Doctor, who actually was a Professor when my sister was his student, did many operations free of cost for the poor and needy and when I last saw him that was about 7/8 years back, he was 78 and hale and heart with a beautiful smile on his face, all his hair black and caring for his patients always.

But this line should not go up to the finger. Till the edge of the finger O.K. but never up the finger as all that you gain is lost. It is like a General leading his army and making tough decisions and his own armyman turning against him and finishing him off.

Pravin Kumar
Dear kulmar, you should know, that to be a great surgeon means, that you have to be inteligent, good with hands, with willpower to study, to be reliable, to make a good impresion to be given a trust to do surgery and so on. I would not say, that if somebody has line of sun, that he will reach the fame. To be successful, you have to meet more, that just one condition. it is like a hous, it need good basement, good material and than can be house builded to the hight and harvest admiration ....

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:07 pm

it is possible to have more than one line of sun.  if you have a bunch of small lines of sun, it means that you are a jack of all trades, and you like to show people that you are diverse and good at many things...

a good line of sun will start low in the hand and reach up to the apollo mount but will not reach all the way to ring finger, because that means that all you gain will be lost.

if your line of sun starts at the bottom of your hand and reaches to the apollo mount, then you will have success.  If the sun sign starts at the head line, and reaches to the apollo mount then you will have sucess with a talent later in life, but it will have to be acquired talent that you work hard for and get good at.  If the sun line starts on the upper mount of mars, then you will achieve recognition and public acclaim for the talent that you are good at.  If the line starts above the heartline, then you have talent, but it prolly won't bring you success.  

From your lines, it looks like you will receive public accliam for your talent, but what you gain will be lost.  You will have more than one job when your older, so it will be okay, just make sure you have a good back up plan.

Pravin Kumar

Line of Sun

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:15 am

Dear 3 Leaf,

A person should have all that you have said but unless and until he has a Sun Line he will not reach the top. Minus Sun Line no matter how much successful he may be he will still be just an ordinary Surgeon. Not all good surgeons become famous. Nor all criminals reform and become Saints. To be so one must have a Sun Line. In Mythology Angulimal committed 99 murders but before he could kill the 100th person he got reformed into a Saint. Without a Sun Line this is not possible.

Pravin Kumar

Dear kulmar, you should know, that to be a great surgeon means, that you have to be inteligent, good with hands, with willpower to study, to be reliable, to make a good impresion to be given a trust to do surgery and so on. I would not say, that if somebody has line of sun, that he will reach the fame. To be successful, you have to meet more, that just one condition. it is like a hous, it need good basement, good material and than can be house builded to the hight and harvest

3leaf

Re: Line of Sun

Post by 3leaf » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:12 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear 3 Leaf,

A person should have all that you have said but unless and until he has a Sun Line he will not reach the top. Minus Sun Line no matter how much successful he may be he will still be just an ordinary Surgeon. Not all good surgeons become famous. Nor all criminals reform and become Saints. To be so one must have a Sun Line. In Mythology Angulimal committed 99 murders but before he could kill the 100th person he got reformed into a Saint. Without a Sun Line this is not possible.

Pravin Kumar

Dear kulmar, you should know, that to be a great surgeon means, that you have to be inteligent, good with hands, with willpower to study, to be reliable, to make a good impresion to be given a trust to do surgery and so on. I would not say, that if somebody has line of sun, that he will reach the fame. To be successful, you have to meet more, that just one condition. it is like a hous, it need good basement, good material and than can be house builded to the hight and harvest
I say, that is more valuable to be a balanced person, than have a perfect line of sun. Every person automaticaly tryes to find a line of sun on hands and they forget to look at the others factors... I got star on mount of apollo on right hand, you have to believe me ;) hehe.

Return to “Palmistry”