marriage relationship lines and how to work out the age

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sasha.p

marriage relationship lines and how to work out the age

Post by sasha.p » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:16 pm

I am very intersted to know what mine say but how do you work out the timescale on them i understand other lines and marks also influnece these things i guess what i would really need is somebody to read my palm and tell me about my relationship at the moment and the furture if anyone is able to help or give advise that would be great thank you sorry this is my first post so still have a lot of searching around to do in the forum but nice to join you guys  :)

bssrinivasan

age on line of marriage

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:24 pm

hi,

it is a bit tricky to predict correct age of marriage from marriage lines unless clear indications are found elsewhere such as an influence line from luna meeting fate line or a clear influence line on mount of venus parallel to life line.

according to CHEIRO,line close to line of heart--14 to 21,centre of mount--21 to 28,three quarters up--28 to 35 and so on.

srinivasan

sasha.p

Post by sasha.p » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Thank you for the responses to both my post srinivasan kind regards

pankaj7

Marriage Line Prediction

Post by pankaj7 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:34 am

Dear Sasha,

You join Palmistry Classes and read the material posted elsewhere and go to the Chapter on Marriage Lines. Read it for yourelf and know and then predict. Marriage in a person's life is something unique and it immediately brings some sudden change in a person's life which could be very positive or sometimes even negative. If you find such indications in the palm anywhere and it confirms with other indications in the palm life influence lines running parallel to the life line or cross on Mount of Jupitor or vertical line on the life line then you can be sure that marriage is a certainty. Off course the relationship lines have to be there otherwise no marriage.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Moved to the palmistry forum,

Site moderator

sasha.p

Post by sasha.p » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Hellopravin kumar thank you again a quick question the palmistry classes i would love to join how long do they take and when do they run and how often do they run??i am up to my neck in it at the moment but as soon as i have some time to be able to focus so that things sink in i would love to join them.Thank you

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:30 am

Dear Friend,

The lessons are posted on line at Palmistry Tutorials. Go through them, practise what you read and definitely you will get success after you practise regularly.

Pravin Kumar

sasha.p

Post by sasha.p » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:11 am

Thank you :-)

Return to “Palmistry”