What type of hand do i have based on my description

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ivanov

What type of hand do i have based on my description

Post by ivanov » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:35 am

I don't currently have a camera, but i think i can describe my palm pretty well

My mount of venus is extremely thick and my palm near the wrist is very hard.

People tell me my fingers are long, but when compared with my long palm, they are short.

my thumb reaches slightly above my knuckles

i have square finger tips

my middle knuckles of my fingers are the thickest part of my fingers
but from that point on my fingers are straight, from that point on the last knuckle is as thick as the waist of that part of my fingers.

my head line and life line pretty much joined except that there is a very narrow and tiny fork at the end.

at the end of the headline, there is a break, at that break there is a small line going through it, forming an x

my head line slopes downward right into the mount of luna.

my mount of luna is thick, but my huge mount of venus overshadows its size.

the thickest and deepest line of my hand is the heart line which ends between the index and middle finger.

interestingly enough a line continues through the heart line to the other side of my hand

when ever i slightly cup my hand the skin ridges are easily seen

i seem to have no fate line or sun line, when my hands are cupped the only lines that are thick and deep are the heart line, headline and lifeline

i have very few lines underneath the mounts of my fingers, one or two at most

i do have a strong affinity to nature

also i seem to have 2 straight and defined lines on my wrist of my left hand which are almost the same

i have very little primary lines on my hand aside from the fine lines on my mounts of venus and mars, and a few very vague ones between my heart and head line

Also can someone post pictures of the various types of hands? Like actual pictures not drawings

again i am very sorry i do not have a picture, but all i want to know is what type of hand i have, water, fire, elementary etc, not out of those but you get the idea

Return to “Palmistry”