Star on Solomons Ring?

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ZenHaltija

Star on Solomons Ring?

Post by ZenHaltija » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:13 am

I've been studying palmistry for about a year or so. This is a somewhat older picture that I have. I had a palm reader tell me once that I had solomon's ring in a transient state. (Just what I was told.)

Now the line is much deeper and longer. (and easier to see ;) ) I don't know if it's because I have been studying a little harder on various subjects and trying to dedicate everything I do to some spiritual form or not but it has developed a star on the line.

I was just wondering if anyone knows what that means. I would take a newer photo but the scanner I used at the time was my fathers and the power supply on his computer blew out. I don't own a good camera right now.

Just curious. Thanks!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lQuaOaciYAY/S ... bottom.jpg

Pravin Kumar

Palm Prints

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:17 am

Dear Friend,

The palm prints are very poor quality. Post better quality pictures.

Pravin Kumar

harikrishnan04

Om Namah Shivai!!

Post by harikrishnan04 » Sat May 01, 2010 6:37 am

The picture quality is not good..
But in general a star on Solomon Ring below the Mount of Jupiter foretells a deep liking for inner sciences like science of yoga, which over a period of time would devlop inner intuition and the person would be a good crystal gazer, face reader, etc. If there is a slight presence of Mystic cross (even if it is slighlty discplaced from its normal place) such a person can do well in astrology, palmistry.

A star on the ring is a good sign, guess you would be a prominent member of this board few years down the line!!

All the best!

Hari Om Tat Sat

Return to “Palmistry”