A Star at the beginning of life line

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

spectator

A Star at the beginning of life line

Post by spectator » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:20 am

what does mean a little Star at the beginning of life line? it is a bad sign?
oh, please say something positive  :smt010.........

spectator

Post by spectator » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:37 am

something like this; but not so close to the life line, a little afar.......
Attachments
star with Lifeline.JPG
star with Lifeline.JPG (52.91 KiB) Viewed 8483 times

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:06 am

"The star is a symbol of good and sudden brilliance in a person's life. A line that ends in a star signifies the greatest accomplishments possible; however, the star often carries with it an unpleasant price. For example if the Line of Apollo ends in a star, it denotes great fame, but this often results in the bearer suffering the loss of their private sphere to their successful public sphere.A star on the mounts will naturally denote great proficiency with the mount's corresponding traits, yet these traits may consume some of the other bearer's qualities. The star is certainly a sign to be viewed with great caution. "

Does your mind line and you life line start joined or separate?

spectator

Post by spectator » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:21 am

thank you very much for your answer...mind line and life line start joined in my hand.........so a star at the beginning of life line is a bad sign? :smt010

spectator

Post by spectator » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:01 am

so?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:27 am

spectator wrote:thank you very much for your answer...mind line and life line start joined in my hand.........so a star at the beginning of life line is a bad sign? :smt010
No it is NOT....that is....if you don't allow it.

A seed will always grow.
A thought is a seed in your brain.
If you BELIEVE that the star is of GREAT BENEFIT for you, then you will utilize this thought, you will be eager to go on.
If you BELIEVE that the star is "A BAD OMEN", then this thought will make you more "scared" of thing...it might lead you to given up on project that was in a difficult state, but which would have shown great improvement, if the stayer will was present.

Life is given you new, and for you to explore and make.

By going through life with a positive attitude you will reach far.
By asking to many advices, beside learning, only reduce your own self security, and you transfer your life from  yourself, to those who gives you Readings that interfere with your life.

Never underestimate the power of the mind :)

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 am

Hmm a star generally has a positive aspect often with some negative results.

I think you hold onto things, like you will remember ideas that you think important, care about or what not. You are a bit cautious and think before you act. Perhaps you can achieve things thought your ability to hold onto information and to think things through before hand.

negative effects of this could be the care, and effort required to do so or the pressure coaxing put on you by others for you to use this ability to help them with something or for group work either pressure from others or desire from self to do what needs doing with regards to holding onto information and thinking things through before hand.

make sense?

spectator

Post by spectator » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:06 pm

''A seed will always grow, A thought is a seed in your brain , Never underestimate the power of the mind''.............. thank you for your concern,and for these very valuable informations,Sites Grandpa:)........yes sir,ı know these are right........but ı cant help to be frightened...my heart is beating fast in these days....my mind is full with worrying thoughts...ı am streaming with perspiration...fear,anxiety......but you are right.......must feed the mind with positive seeds...or.........unavoidable things may happen.....
peace, dear peace, come to my mind...

and thank you too, Aegeus... but ı dont know that, is it make sense or not....ı dont know... only thing that ı know is this ; ı am completely an impulsive person...ı want logic...

sorry guys........ thank you again.....regards and peace to all.....

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:23 pm

spectator wrote:'t, is it make sense or not....ı dont know... only thing that ı know is this ; ı am completely an impulsive person...ı want logic...

I don't know if you know it.....but all these tools are seen as "entertainment" only.

There is no government that educate people in these tools, in order to get right person on right place.

There is no Legal system that use any of these tools in order to clear up crimes, or to find the guilty person.

I can go on and on....and that might bring LOGIC to your mind.....I don't think you will find any LOGIC why a Star on any line should have any significant impact on your life....If you yourself take the command of it....that would only seems strange......because then we was not humans...then we was Robots  :)

Good luck :)

spectator

Post by spectator » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:49 am

:smt017.....yes....

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:38 am

Rhutobello you discount the fact that things are what they are for a reason. For example the word library tells us exactly what it is. Were lies are buried. You discount the fact that there is a higher intelligence behind life of which our human experience is a manifestation. This higher intelligence also communicates with us using universal languages, how ever most are conditioned into some dualistic ape talk, and on too many levels can not understand these universals languages which creation uses to communicate with it's self.

Also palm reading is just as scientific as iridology, or astrology.

You are right there is no government teaching people how to use these tools. In some ways I am glad about this, it means it does not get watered down by western ignorance half learning it and then trying to teach it like has happened with yoga to some extent.

There is a lack of people to learn palm reading from, but there is an abundance of resources to learn from.

Science even verifies and connection between the hands and the mind. There is a thumb section of the brain, if that part of the brain is having problems then the control over the thumb will suffer also.

If you consider palm reading entertainment then you lack knowledge on the subject. The more you learn about it the more you find that there is some pattern to markings on our palms and energies/meanings it relates to in real life. You could say it is a universal language written by something beyond us so the only error can be in the interpretation.

Also an immense amount of information can be displayed in markings on the palms. Much more then you could fit on pages in English, so the work of translating it is challenging even if you can understand.

It is in no way fatalistic, but it can provide some perspective and understanding.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 am

My answer was given out from the seeking of LOGIC.

We can agree and disagree with much of this kind of tools we are doing here on the site.....but I don't think we can see LOGIC in it....belief yes..and for some .. belief is truth...but that is something else :)

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:39 am

You must not have looked very hard because I can find logic in it. Or maybe you are holding on to a limiting kind of logic that blinds you from other kinds of logic.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:52 am

You might find it if you read what I responded to, and not only my post :)
spectator wrote:
and thank you too, Aegeus... but ı dont know that, is it make sense or not....ı dont know... only thing that ı know is this ; ı am completely an impulsive person...ı want logic...

and here is what I see as logic;

Averroes  defined logic as "the tool for distinguishing between the true and the false";[4]  Richard Whately, '"the Science, as well as the Art, of reasoning"; and Frege, "the science of the most general laws of truth". The article Definitions of logic provides citations for these and other definitions.

Since none of our TOOLS display 100% truth each time, maybe not more then what we can achieve other ways, we must assume there is no Logical Reasoning behind it....BUT it builds on belief and study....but that is not the same as getting it right.....Just like GREATER BELIEF such as Religions....they are defined as BELIEF and NOT defined as TRUTH, and I don't think any of them lack any written material to back up their beliefs either......Why are they then fighting each other....can you see any logical explanation in that?

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 am

Maybe they fight each other because they do not understand each other. Not understanding something makes it an unknown, and when something is unfamiliar and unknown it can trigger fear, and fear can arouse preemptive defenses which can stir conflict. So something to do with how people treat things which they don't know or understand can cause various fractions to squabble or in some cases have full on war.

Even science has become a religion, holding on to what it thinks it knows and averse to things which disproves the theories it has become attached to.

If non of our tools are 100 % accurate then diversity is surely the answer.

But just because we do not know how to read the mysteries of the palm perfectly, does not mean that they answers are not written there. It just means we lack the clarity and understanding to interpret them.

Return to “Palmistry”