well marked fate line on palm- positive/negative or both ??

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vkris7

well marked fate line on palm- positive/negative or both ??

Post by vkris7 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:59 am

:smt009 :smt013 :smt006
Last edited by vkris7 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Fate Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Dear vkris7,

Why don't you joint Palmistry Classes, read the matter on Palmistry posted elsewhere in this forum and then ask any difficulty you have. People think and say lots of thing they do not even understand about themselves. One girl of 21 in another forum had a defective heart line as also head line and also life line. When she was told she has emotional problems she refused to accept it. Ultimately I told her in a roundabout way that she will find dating a boy impossible. She agreed. Now what does that mean?

A good fate line coming from Mount of Moon going up to Mount of Saturn will indicate in most cases that he will marry a partner who is either from rich background or a person who is matured and a good partner.

Pravin Kumar

happi

Post by happi » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:50 am

my friend is 32 year old, never married and had a girl friend and they broke up many years ago, but they had a child together.
his fate line starts from mount of moon and goes all the way into saturn, there are no break or anything cutting it. i dont think that fate line always stating from mean good partner or lucky marriage. however he is a single father, never married and staying with his family. i think that fate line repersent support from his family.

Pravin Kumar

Fate Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:40 am

Happiji,

Fate line coming from Mount of Moon also means Public Favourite but for this to be true one should have good Sun Line or Good Mount of Apollo and/or thick long third phalange of Apollo Finger. Family support will always be indicated by fate line coming from inside the life line or even from the life line and the head line starting joined to the life line for quite some time. The former (fate line coming from inside the life line) will indicate family backing and the latter two indications will mean a person attached to his family. Never heard of fate line coming from Mount of Moon meaning family support. Even people of opposite sex, may aunty or some senior woman in the boy's life or vice versa i.e. some senior gent or uncle in the life of a girl influencing the subject.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry”