TRAVEL INDICATIONS

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bssrinivasan

TRAVEL INDICATIONS

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri May 27, 2005 4:24 pm

Signs of Travel in the Hands

A widely sweeping life line covering one third of the palm and circling a good Venus mount development will reveal that you are prepared to seek out new experiences and broaden your vision, with a desire to get out of life what you can.

Circling around the thumb, reveals that although you are keen to make what you can of every experience which presents itself, you are likely to remain attached to your roots.

Perhaps you have a life line that, instead of ending by curling back towards the thumb, heading across to the Luna mount on the other side of the palm. The more the life line reaches out across your palm, the greater your desire for movement, with an ever decreasing attachment to your home and roots.

Sometimes though, the life line will sweep out across the palm forming a broad arc, curl back to end below the thumb, but will have branches reaching out towards the Luna mount. Here the person will always remain attached to his roots, but will have an urge to expand outwards, perhaps making several important journeys, or taking memorable holidays. When a particularly strong branch is seen, this can indicate a particularly important journey, and sometimes possible emigration. You may have any one or more of these branches in your palm.

Sometimes a long influence line may cross the Venus mount and cross over the life line in the direction of the passive Mars mount. This hints at a person creating an influence which may eventually result in some kind of movement, or possible emigration. It is important not to confuse this with an influence line that heads towards the heart line or an attachment line. Horizontal lines which cross the percussion are known as travel lines and indicate possible journeys, but are frequently found to indicate a general restlessness within the nature.

epson0001

Post by epson0001 » Mon May 30, 2005 6:41 am

hello bssrinivasan,
which hand do i try to see these lines on..right or left?

bssrinivasan

hand to see travel indications

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:17 pm

hi,
you hv to see right hand.left hand indicates the events intended by destiny and right hand indicates what you have actually achieved.
srinivasan

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:37 pm

Dear Friend,

I agree with Srinivasanji about the interpretation of lines of travel and desire to travel. I shall just add that Mount of Venus should be prominent, Thumb powerful, Blood Bright Pink or Red as all this will give you lots of energy to travel and even the palm should not be flabby or soft. Soft palm person may travel although may not like to travel as energy is less and hence will travel only if it is absolute necessity but the person having firm palm with the skin such that when you press it with pencil or pen or even by a finger the skin will immediately bounce back. This shows tremendous energy.

Something just struck me and I would also add that if the middle world of the palm is prominent then the person would travel for money provided he has the other indications of travelling, and if the lower world if prominent he will travel for pleasure -- positive or negative depending upon the palm. If the top world is prominent i.e. prominent fingers then could travel for education purpose.

Pravin Kumar.

Return to “Palmistry”