ISLAND ON FATE LINE ....please help

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sandeep1234

ISLAND ON FATE LINE ....please help

Post by sandeep1234 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:37 pm

i also have a island on the fate line. this island starts below the head line and is very big and ends above the head line. A learned person has told me that this huge island spells disaster and may even lead to suicide and completely financial and reputational loss.

As i have said that this island is huge and starts half a centimetre below and ends half a centimeter above the head line.

While searching in the internet i came across this site. So please tell me if u can advice me in this regard and can HELP me in the matter. Any sort of assistance will be most welcome.

My date of birth is 08/07/1974.

thks & rgds
Sandeep Poddar
INDIA

bssrinivasan

island on fate line

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:19 am

hi sandeep.

an island indicates some financial loss at the time indicated and if the line is stronger after the island,you will recover completely from the loss.

the period in your case may be between 32 to 40 years.

one word of caution: any bad indication should be taken as a warning only.you can overcome any difficlty by strong will power and corrective action.you make your own destiny.do not attach too much importance to the predictions of astrologers and palmists.

people have predicted the end of world so many times but all of us are alive and kicking around!

srinivasan

sandeep1234

Post by sandeep1234 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:28 am

hello Mr Srinivas,

thank you very much for yor kind and soothing words.....though it does help but still the amount of pessimiisim that many people have foretold has made be belive that it iwll happen,,,,

can u pls tell me some good web sites wihich may help me or someone whom i can consult.....

As i wrote the island is pretty big and thus the fear remains....

hope you will reply soon..
thks
Sandeep Podddar

bssrinivasan

island on fate line

Post by bssrinivasan » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:33 am

hi sandeep,

if you can send a scan of your palms ,it will help.

however, your mind is the most powerful thing.if your mind is week and starts believing that only bad things will happen,then it will definitely happen.on the other hand if you develop your mind to be a strong one and you start guiding your destiny,you will be on top of the world.

i feel some meditation daily will help you to make your mind stronger and overcome any problems you face.

srinivasan

Crissangel

Post by Crissangel » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:40 pm

Yup. I agree.... Mind is very powerful... Think positive.... Do more good deeds will help... good karma will overcome....

jallious

Post by jallious » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:46 pm

I have an island on both my life and fate line, in fact, the islands share a side with each other, sort of making 2 triangles. Another thing about it is that the main line is still whole, but there's still an island. I don't know what that means.

Pravin Kumar

Island on Fate Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:53 pm

Dear Friend,

If u post ur hand print Let me see how much that island affects you. A strong thumb and good palm with a positive attitude can dilute and nullify any negative traits in the palm. Do not go by what others say. It is your life and be a fighter witha positive attitude.

Pravin Kumar.

jallious

Post by jallious » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:57 pm

Which friend are you talking to?

Return to “Palmistry”