which hand?

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

questor

which hand?

Post by questor » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:35 pm

hi!
just wondering..which palm should be read? both mine are different

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:24 am

Both palms are read. If u are a guy then right hand first & then left. If female then left hand first then right.

I even heard, that if a female is working then the right is read first & then left.

Tish

Post by Tish » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:45 pm

Ooh, babe, I've never heard that one.  I hate to disagree, but my reference does.

Cheiro:  "The first principle I use in the reading of hands is that the left 'is the hand you are born with - the right is the hand you make'. The most casual observer is at once struck with the difference seen between the lines of the left and right hands. I therefore advocate that at the commencement of reading, both the left and right should be closely examined together.
  "If there is very little variation in the lines of the two hands, one may safely conclude that the subject has led a vegetable life and practically remained as he was born. The most important line to notice for changes will naturally be that of the Line of Head. On the left hand it may slope towards the Mount of Luna, indicating an imaginative and dreamy nature, whereas on the right hand it may have become perfectly straight. This will at once indicate that the practical side of the nature has been developed, and the inherited tendencies, artistic or imaginative, deliberately laid aside.
  "On the other hand, the change may be seen in the opposite direction - namely that the Line of Head on the right hand has sloped towards the Mount of Luna whereas on the left it is marked as perfectly straight. The reverse has therefore taken place, and it often indicates that the subject being born with a practical trend may have been engaged in business or commerce for some years and later in life developed imagination or artistic tendencies.
   "This is very often seen in the case of a writer or artist who has deliberately broken away from the tradition or conventions of his family.
   "Changes may, of course, be seen in all the other lines in the hand, the meaning of the difference in every case being that the indications shown on the right hand are produced by developments and alterations from the characteristics and circumstances shown by the left.
   "It is quite usual to find the Line of Fate looking as if it were tied down to the Life Line on the left hand - whereas on the right it may stand out boldly from the Life Line with a space as big as a quarter to half an inch between the lines. The inference to be drawn is that the subject had been greatly hampered by home circumstances, or people binding him through love and affection in the early years, and that he had, by developing great independence of character, broken free from such conditions.
   "In reference to health, the comparison of the two hands is most important. For instance, one may show a very poor, badly formed Line of Life in the left hand, and a strong, powerful-looking line in the right. One can then say with absolute authority that in the early years bad health and great delicacy had been present, whereas by the life led in later years robust vitality and strong constitution had been developed."

etc.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:05 pm

Thanx for the info Tish, that was a old post by me, but I have certainly learnt more after posting that. Once again thanx for the info.

waf_1988

Deep lines in the hand

Post by waf_1988 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:14 am

In case the client is a carpenter which hands lines are badly cut. How should we give him alternatives or maybe how to read the palmistry correctly since we can't differentiate the cut and the original line ?

Return to “Palmistry”