3 palmists, mostly different results...one similarity?

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

4everakid

3 palmists, mostly different results...one similarity?

Post by 4everakid » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:12 am

Oops, sorry two different palmists, one chinese birth sign/psychic.  

The psychic and palmist were two different Asian women (needed translators), but they pretty much hit the nail on the head...the palmist especially...she was freaky...due to language barrier I never spoke a word, my interpreter was freaked out by what she was saying, worrying about her translation abilities, but everything was correct.  

The third palmist, pretty much by the book, litterally, I bought his book on techniques for beginner reading.  Haven't quite made it through though.  He however, was really mathematical about the palm, with rulers and everything.  

So, for the most part, there were some similarities, but one in particular, which I find strange.  Could someone tell me what this means:  The all pointed to the fact that I had two mothers  (ok the obvious, adoption...but I know for a fact I was never adopted)...what other meaning could it hold?  I've also never had anyone act in my life like a second mother, for example no divorce, no nanny, etc... only a babysitter as a young child.

Anyway, since it comes up each time, I just find it interesting and would appreciate if anyone could shed some light on the possible meaning.  

Sunshine and Smiles :)
4everakid

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:27 pm

Dear Friend,

I would be interested to know how he predicted two mothers or for that even one mother. In fluence lines on the inside of the life line give indications of infuence in ur life and it could mother, father, teacher, professor, guru,uncle aunty or maybe some benvolent neighbour person. But no one can say with guarantee how it could be mother or two mothers. It is assumed that influences in the hand of boys from childhood is that of mother and if u r a boy that could be it and in the hand of girls it could be father. This is true almost 50% but still sometimes it happens quite the reverse too. Out of Balance 50% 40% is that of spouse and balance 10% are various other influences of which I have mentioned above. I am telling u everything with logic given. Everything else is guess work.

Pravin Kumar

4everakid

Thanks Pravin

Post by 4everakid » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:21 am

Thanks Pravin,

Yes, it seemed odd to me too.  I really cannot say how either would have come to that conclusion.  I have just always found it strange.  I did purchase his book though, and am hoping to learn techniques myself.  But regarding the mother matter, I am stumped.  

Anyway, thanks for the reply.  I am hoping to get back to the Asian psychic/palmist and we'll see what she has to say this time round.  :)

Sunshine & Smiles,

4everakid

SnowFox005

Post by SnowFox005 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:55 am

Hi 4everakid,  I was really fascinated with your experience, and being a believer in past lives, do you think that your reading relates to a mother from a past life?  I don't know very much about palm readings, so I don't know how exact a reading can give - like Pravin states.

Snow

Return to “Palmistry”