Fading fingerprints

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

4everakid

Fading fingerprints

Post by 4everakid » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:16 am

Can anyone explain this to me....my last palmist said my fingerprints were way too faded for someone of my age, he expressed health concerns, I went to a doctor, but no problems....any explanation...he freaked me out a litttle and now I keep looking at my fingerprints hoping they will not dissapear.  :smt009

Anyway, hoping to hear some advice from others who may know what this is about.

Thanks in advance

Sunshine & Smiles  :)

4everakid

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:32 pm

If your finger prints disappear you will be the luckiest man alive.
Anyway what we call as finger prints carries a very officious name in scientific circles. they call it dermatoglyphics. Hope you are impressed enough to take a print of your hand (not a photo) and scan it and upload it on the correct forum, only then can some knowledgable people inthis forum comment on it.
Reasearch is still on as to the significance of these dermatoglyphics. Health conditions show up on these.

search "dermatoglyphics" on the web and may be a whole new world will open up for you.

for now,
vivek

Pravin Kumar

fngerprints

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:13 pm

Dear Friend,

Finger prints u will find on all types of persons. Even when a person dies the lines are there on the hand as researchers take photographs of these hands and do research. Like they know the cause of the death of the person, they try to locate where in the hand the cause is found. They see hundreds of such hands and then they make some firm conclusion.

If the lines on ur hand are fading then these lines are connected to the nerve centre in the brain through blood vessels. If lines fade then u can understand what will happen. Doctors come to know the health problems much later than what the palm shows. U may come to know about a disease in ur palm much earlier than when Doctor can find out from the tests. So better have a regular check up and take good care of ur health.

Lines are not the final. If u meditate and really believe in HIM then u leave it to HIM for HE takes care of those who leave to HIM.

Pravin Kumar.

4everakid

Thanks

Post by 4everakid » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:25 pm

Thanks for those replies. You both made some interesting points, I will definately take a look at dermatoglyphics sites and also get to a doctor.  

One question however, Vivekvshetty  you mentioned scanning my hand and putting it in the appropriate forum, sorry, but if possible, could you please help me in figuring out which forum I should put it in. Would really appreciate it.  

Sunshine & Smiles,

4everakid

jallious

Post by jallious » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:29 pm

lol, i'm sorry, the captial letters make me giggle.

vivekvshetty

My guess

Post by vivekvshetty » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:40 pm

Was never good at figuring out, like i cannot figure out the preceeding post. if anyone can please tell me.

If you want a reading i guess you upload it to the readings sub forum, if you want to discuss technicalities then this is the right forum i guess.
Anyway please dont upload photo but your palm prints (the one you get when you smear your palm with some color and press it on a paper). only then we are treading the domain of dermatoglyphics.

vivek

vivekvshetty

More info

Post by vivekvshetty » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:57 pm

Hi!

See the following link for a very comprehensive page on Dermatogylphics.
it is a long page but loaded with info (useful)
And by one of the respected Palm reader, Ed Campbell

http://www.edcampbell.com/PalmD-History.htm

vivek

vivekvshetty

Interesting.

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:38 pm

Dermatoglyphics -

the longest word in the English language that uses ALL different letters (15).

vivek.

Return to “Palmistry”