Does the prints change

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Deborah

Does the prints change

Post by Deborah » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:04 pm

do they change .. say someone reads your palm 6 months ago.. in 1 year will the reading change?

I think they dont change but am asking .. i know there is things that can change the color of the skin ..and maybe the nail area!

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:10 pm

Dear Debbie,

Lines in the hand can change and even the Mounts may develop. At least that is my experience. But this is very very rare. Your thought process has to change drastically to see a change in your lines in the hand. This is because lines on the hand are connected to the nerve centre in the Brain and your thoughts if they change drastically will affect the respective lines in the hand.

Pravin Kumar.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:49 am

Hello Pravinji,
its feels nice to read ur post after such a long time:))
dont they also say that the left hand lines are what u r born with and the right hand lines change as u develop??

Deborah

I was told they change

Post by Deborah » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:30 pm

I was told that they change and that mine had changed by someone who often picks up on me without me even talking to them.

I think alot of me has changed since I first came on here .. alot of changes has taken place with and outside of me since i posted my palm ...

I think I have grown wiser ... and have learned soo much ..and open for so much...
Im not so tense .. just lots of things

Wow Pravin wow ..nice to hear from you ... its been too long!

What is the best way to post a print ..

Scan
Ink my hand print then scan it?

Crissangel

Post by Crissangel » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:20 pm

Yup.... Reading a male will be left hand to be his past and right hand to be his future... Female will be opposite.... Some others read according to which hand he use for writing...

Calamity

Post by Calamity » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:51 am

I was going to put a topic about this but since there is one il go ahead

my lines always change? i reconise that i have alot more criss crosses in the middle of all my lines and also the end of all my lines over lap each other. I never noticed it before till i looked the other day, do you know what this might indicate??

Return to “Palmistry”