Impotency of a Boy

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Impotency of a Boy

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:34 am

Dear Friends,

How to recognise a boy will be Impotent. This is for all Girls who may take this test before you say yes to your Boy Friend. You must have some knowledge of Palmistry to understand this. The Mount of Venus will be smaller in area i.e the Line of Line will circle the Mount of Venus in such a way that will cover almost 1/3rd of the palm and lesser than that the boy himself will not be attracted to the girl. The thumb weak and probably bent back more than 45 degrees, on the reverse of the palm very few hair and that too very soft type hair i.e. when you touch it it will be as if lifeless.

A man should have good amount of hair on the reverse of his palm and that too black and neither rough nor smooth. This will show strong vitality and manliness and should be accompanied with a strong Thumb and a well endowed Mount of Venus but not too much otherwise he will have just one thing in his mind S__. The colour of the blood should be Bright Red or Bright Pink.

If you want to know whether the man is sterile or not then look at his heart line at the ending below the smallest finger. There will be two or three small branches curving upwards. Off course even without this I have seen men bearing children but normally female child.

If you want further discussion on this just let me know.

Pravin Kumar.

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:42 am

hehe :smt003 funny !
never got hold of any impotent hands so far though got few cases of such in astrology readings

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:52 am

hello,
i never knew u cud predict impotency frm ur hands:). how do our hands give us so much information about ourselves?
swetha

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:57 am

Dear Friends,

Better not meet an Impotent married man. I had met one and I cannot forget his face. Very pale, wanting to end his life as he could not stop his wife from having connection with other men.

The boy looked like he would end his life anytime.

Pravin Kumar.

Grano

Post by Grano » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:54 am

Mr Kumar,

I have to admit I am really shocked by your words. Maybe I too much identify with this boy your're describing. I easily identify myself with all kinds of people very intensely. Sometimes this serves good purpose, sometimes it's not too pleasant.

Me too don't have much hair on the reverse of my palm. It's blackcoloured and soft hair type. I have a soft type of hair, I mean on my head, I inherited it from my mother. Though I do not feel I got plenty of masculin energy, when it gets serious I do not feel that I am lacking of something. As far I can tell the girls I've been together with had nothing to complain so far... (I needed to write this to calm down myself)

Mr Kumar, can you tell me what my hands reveal to you? (I have posted the scans of my hands in this forum)

Regards,

Matthias

Sucom

Reduced libido

Post by Sucom » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:11 am

Hmm, I'm not so certain that it is possible to see impotence from the hands, partly because impotence itself may be psychological or physical in nature. The smaller mount of Venus with a life line that curves rather narrowly around it may reveal a lack of energy and vitality, particularly when the hand is pale, but this won't necessarily indicate the physical state of impotence. It certainly may imply a reduction in the 'acting out' of one's physical drives, but the drive itself may still be there, with all equipment working just fine, thank you!

The weak thumb causes me to consider a person who may be easily side tracked so this feature on it's own, will not necessarily be any indication of sex drive or lack of. Hair on the back of the hands is only common in darker haired individuals, so if a person is fair haired or blonde, the chances of hair on the back of the hands is reduced, but there may still be a very active sexual drive.

I think however, that it might be true to suggest that reasonably developed hands, a good development of the Venus mount, coupled with a reasonable development of the active Mars mount, a nice outward curve of the life line, an elastic consistency and good colour will all point towards plenty of energy to enjoy an active sex life.

Sue

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:32 pm

Hello pravin,

I like your one of the association you made between upward branch of heart line under mercury with male child. Which book has this idea? I want to know the name of the book? I agree wiyh that point by the way.

Regards,
Stalin.v

Return to “Palmistry”