Mount Of Jupiter

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

niirvana

Mount Of Jupiter

Post by niirvana » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:16 am

I have a line on the mount of Jupiter, i guess it is the Solomen's Ring, but it has not met the heart line on the other side.
Please let me know wat does it mean

vivekvshetty

Deeksha rekha.

Post by vivekvshetty » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:32 pm

If it is a ring ofd solomon, it is called a deeksha rekha in Indian palmistry and the result given for this is love of occult science.
if the line is well formed it shows the presence of a Guru's blessing in the life of a person and also shows deeksha (spiritual initiation).
In western palmistry it is read almost similarly, except some writers see it as a mark of hard headedness and ego.

hope this answers your query.

vivek

Light2000

Re: Deeksha rekha.

Post by Light2000 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:51 pm

vivekvshetty wrote:If it is a ring ofd solomon, it is called a deeksha rekha in Indian palmistry and the result given for this is love of occult science.
if the line is well formed it shows the presence of a Guru's blessing in the life of a person and also shows deeksha (spiritual initiation).
In western palmistry it is read almost similarly, except some writers see it as a mark of hard headedness and ego.

hope this answers your query.

vivek
Vivek, i have a lot of signs at the juptier mount, a square, a line  and a cross that is make it by a line that comes from head line to the juptier finger. you have any picture or any draw of ring of solomon?
If you have it can you show or give the link?

Thank you.

vivekvshetty

Link here.

Post by vivekvshetty » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:31 pm

Hi,
see this link
http://www.handanalysis.com/psychic_rings.html

it should make the Solomon's ring very clear.

vivek

Ronald-

Post by Ronald- » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:22 pm

Dear Light2000,

A square anywhere on the palm, always means protection of some sort.
If the single line you are talking about is coming from the life line, this indicates succes.

Thats all the knowledge I got, hope it helped a little!

cya

Light2000

Post by Light2000 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:23 pm

Thank you vivek:

The picture you showed is very clear, thank you. I have a thing similar like that but is cut, not so perfect as that one.

And thanks ronald

It helped me, , you both have :)

Take care
Light2000

ANKUR GOEL

HELLO

Post by ANKUR GOEL » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:09 am

DEAR FRIEND

SQUARE AS TOLD U EARLIER BY ONE OF MY FRIENDS IS A SIGN OF PROTECTION BUT ON JUPITER IT HAS MORE GOOD EFFECTS...IT SHOWS THAT U HAVE SOME VERY HIGH AMBITIONS AND U ALSO HAVE TENDENCY  TO GET IN GOVERNMENT JOB OR IN REFINED LANGUAGE SAY IN THE FUNCTIONING OF THE ADMINISTRATION...

AND CROSS IS OTHER BEAUTIFUL SIGN ON JUPITER...CROSS IS NT GOOD ANYWHERE BUT ONLY AT THE MOUNT OF JUPITER IT IS GOOD...IF IT IS CLEARLY MARKED IT SHOWS FINANCIAL SATISFACTION AND GOOD MARRIAGE...IN MOST CASES IT DEPICTS A LOVE MARRIAGE...

I HOPE U GOT SOME PART OIF INFORMATION U DESIRED
GOOD LUCK

THANKU

ANKUR GOEL
(PALMIST,INDIAN COUNCIL OF ASTROLOGERS,CHENNAI,CHANDIGARH CHAPTER)

niirvana

Solomen's Ring

Post by niirvana » Mon May 21, 2007 8:10 pm

I have a perfect curve on the Mount Of Jupiter, I have observed it growing from one end to another ie: going towards the heart line , but still not touched it.
The heart line is between Index finger & 2nd finger ie: Mount of Saturn

What does this Indicate ?

udit

Post by udit » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Solomon-Ring has to have curvature, but need not to be touched by heart-line
when it is touched by both the fork-arms of the heart-line, thus forming a Triangular-Shape, it is called
Deeksha-Rekha
this also amounts to be "heart-line ending in a FLAG at jupiter

plz see the pic (also includes Swastik at Jupiter if some other lines are included in adition to deeksha-rekha)
Attachments
RH_upper_Loops_Jup-Sat.jpg
Deeksha-Rekha,,S-Ring,,,,and,,Swastik,,are marked
RH_upper_Loops_Jup-Sat.jpg (179.88 KiB) Viewed 7577 times
RH_upper_Loops_Jup-Sat.jpg
RH_upper_Loops_Jup-Sat.jpg (166.39 KiB) Viewed 7587 times

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:57 pm

Hi udit,

It is not a solomon line in my opinion . It is unfavourable block line (i observed it through one palmist). Though i dont know the  specific meaning of it. I wont frame additional line to make it swastik. but i am interested to know what / where is deeksha rekha is!

Thanks.

udit

markings_on_pics

Post by udit » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:18 am

hi

Solomon-ring off-course is a blocking-line, and so is deeksh-rekha,,they indicate wisdom and Nirvaan (Nirmohi-pravritti, Aadhyatmik-gyaan)
blocking  ones' interest in worldly-affars/pleasures

person may loose interest in NAME-FAME-Wealth, and may not be a well-known, public-figure, misunderstood to be just a common man, by us

swastik indicates righteousness, it radiates positive energy from its centre to all directions, the other balancing or supportive formations are

1)--"Romantic-Idealistic" heart-line (running straight upto jupiter) indicates firm-understanding of IDEAListics, Difference between Right-and-wrong

native is highly sensitive but least expressive, possesses "KARUNA" instead of "DAYA", equal love for all human-beings, irrespective of their relation
to the native
2)--straight-head-line running strainght long and parallel to the heart-line, thus providing very-high level of control over emotions:-wisdom ruling over emotions
3) Strong-thumb, with flexibility and (waiste-like middle) tactfulness
4) mistique-cross
5) flag/triangle just below saturn-finger joining the palm
6)Line of intuition-MISSING but could be replaced by "Triangle-of-Intution" ,a triangle formed by Mercurry-line+Head-line+Luck-line
7) Buddh-Rekha:- a head-line with one branch moving upward upto mercury (LH), the other going straight to moon

head-line drooping to moon is not good in the sence it makes the native imaginative living in dreams (fools-paradise), whereas straight-hd-line implies practical-realistic-approach

neagatives:- drooping ht-ln-branch (is that called Brd-of-Director-line), lines rising toward saturn from life line and from mars (are they accdnt-lines?)

Return to “Palmistry”