HOW TO TELL TIME AND DATES OF PRINCIPAL EVENTS IN THE LIFE

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

m11h43la

Post by m11h43la » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:19 am

The most correct way in which to tell time by the hand is to divide the Line of Life into periods of seven years, and also the Line of Fate, following the accompanying design (Plate XXVI.).

The Line of Head may also be divided into sections of seven years (see page 25).

This division into periods of seven is the most natural one of all, as the entire nature changes every seven years. Long experience has proved that, by dividing the hand in the manner shown in the accompanying illustration, the best possible results as regards dates are obtained.

I have also made the following curious observation concerning the most important years in people's careers, which I now publish in this work for the first time.

People born on the 1st, 10th, 19th, and 28th of any month, and especially in the months of July, August, and January, will find the following years of their lives the most eventful:

1st, 7th, 10th, 16th, 19th, 28th, 34th, 37th, 43d, 46th, 52d, 55th, 61st, and 70th.

[Pg 113]

Plate XXVI. TIME AND DATES OF PRINCIPAL EVENTS.

Those born on the 2d, 11th, 20th, and 29th of any month, but more especially in July, August, and January, will find the following years of their lives the most eventful:[Pg 114]

2d, 7th, 11th, 16th, 20th, 25th, 29th, 34th, 38th, 43d, 47th, 52d, 56th, and 70th.

Those born on the 3d, 12th, 21st, and 30th of any month, but more especially in the months of December and February, will find the following years of their lives the most eventful:

3d, 12th, 21st, 30th, 39th, 48th, 57th, 66th, and 75th.

Those born on the 4th, 13th, 22d, and 31st, especially in the months of July, August, and January, will find the followings years of their lives the most eventful:

1st, 4th, 10th, 13th, 19th, 22d, 28th, 31st, 37th, 40th, 46th, 49th, 55th, 58th, 64th, 67th, 73d, and 76th.

Those born on the 5th, 14th, and 23d of any month, but especially in the months of June and September, will find the following years of their lives the most eventful:

5th, 14th, 23d, 32d, 41st, 50th, 59th, 68th, and 77th.

Those born on the 6th, 15th, and 24th of any month, but especially in the months of May and October, will find the following years of their lives the most eventful:

6th, 15th, 24th, 33d, 42d, 51st, 60th, 69th, 78th, and 87th.

Those born on the 7th, 16th, and 25th of any month, especially in the months of July, August, and January, will find the following years of their lives the most eventful:

2d, 7th, 11th, 16th, 20th, 25th, 29th, 34th, 38th, 43d, 47th, 56th, 61st, 65th, 70th, 74th, and 79th.

Those born on the 8th, 17th, and 26th of any month,[Pg 115] but more especially in the months of January, February, July, and August, will
find the following years of their lives the most eventful:

8th, 17th, 26th, 35th, 44th, 53d, 62d, 71st, and 80th.

Those born on the 9th, 18th, and 27th of any month, but more especially in the months of April, October, and November, will find the following years of their lives the most eventful:

9th, 18th, 27th, 36th, 45th, 54th, 63d, 72d, and 81st.

This curious system it will be seen has embraced every day of every month that people can be born on. It is based on a strange law of periodicity that after years of study I have found extremely accurate and wonderful in its meaning.

i am born on 22 august...
Shot at 2007-07-29

starguy

Post by starguy » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:36 pm

thank u so much

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:20 pm

I could request you to join the Palmistry classes at the 'MYSTIC ACADEMY FORUM", if you the patience to learn.

RishiRahul

Evie

Post by Evie » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:47 pm

RishiRahul

Hi.  I like looking at hands... and this chart is excellent. I have one big question though...

The life line on this example is very long... what about a short/shorter life line? How to judge timing then?
A short life line doesn't mean a shorter than normal life, just as a long life isn't a guarantee
for a long life either...  

Thanks
Evie

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Evie wrote:RishiRahul

Hi.  I like looking at hands... and this chart is excellent. I have one big question though...

The life line on this example is very long... what about a short/shorter life line? How to judge timing then?
A short life line doesn't mean a shorter than normal life, just as a long life isn't a guarantee
for a long life either...  

Thanks
Evie
Evie,
Yes charts are excellent and even the hands; but I do not see any of the persons chart or even the palms . A short life line can mean death at that age... or a vegetable existence from that date... or even a better life life from that date,when the life or living does not become as important as the fame or destiny that takes over.

Probably a person with a normal palm will never understand this it is a palm of a different mind.

I could not be clearer than this.

Smile,

RishiRahul

Rhutobello

Re: HOW TO TELL TIME AND DATES OF PRINCIPAL EVENTS IN THE LIFE

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:15 pm

m11h43la wrote:
This curious system it will be seen has embraced every day of every month that people can be born on. It is based on a strange law of periodicity that after years of study I have found extremely accurate and wonderful in its meaning.
What puzzle me a bit is how a 20 years old person can manage to have study and found a law that show extremely accuracy on Palmistry where the law should tell about future events with "big" jump in ages.
I assume this would have been tried out on many persons and documented.
How many "guinea pig" have you used? and where is this law published?
Or is all in order to sell a book?

I have also made the following curious observation concerning the most important years in people's careers, which I now publish in this work for the first time.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:27 pm

Repeat edited
Last edited by RishiRahul on Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:30 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rhutobello wrote:
m11h43la wrote:
What puzzle me a bit is how a 20 years old person can manage to have study and found a law that show extremely accuracy on Palmistry where the law should tell about future events with "big" jump in ages.

Dear Rhutobello,

The Gentlemen wants to know through the books of Cheiro.('Cheiro is one of the most pioneer palmists). The picture is an exact copy from the books of Cheiro, which is excellent, as he is a very renouned numerologist too).

I am sure you have heard of him.

Cheiro's periodicity of numbers have been quoted next, but of course, they are excellent too.

Cheiro was an Englishman from Europe.. never explained the logic behind his thoughts too much. Even I follow his age reading system, with some adaptations.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:12 am

Even if this were to be my last post, I must say this: Age should never be a criterion to value the worth of something, unless it is cheese or wine!

Vivekananda whose words and thoughts still stimulate many and will continue to do so for many others was merely 32 when he died (moved to His rightful reality!)

The problem with OUR modern world is that we are so FULL of questions which we hastily and wrongly direct at the very ones who may have already given us the ANSWERS!

Perhaps we all should take a vow to ask questions of those whom we cannot ignore!

And I was practicing what I am preaching!

I could've never possibly ignored Rhutobello, hence I ask!

Regards and admirations!

Rohiniranjan

[quote="Rhutobello"][quote="m11h43la"]

[/quote]

[b]I have also made the following curious observation concerning the most important years in people's careers, which I now publish in this work for the first time.[/b][/quote]

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:47 am

Dear Rhutebello,

This person who has posted the chart of how to calculate the events in a person's life seems to be reincarnation of the Great "Cheiro" (smile) otherwise it is not possible to tell at this young age. The only other way to calculate is to copy the same from Cheiro's book.

Well I too follow Cheiro's system of calculation but so many other things I take respected W.G.Benham's method. His method of calculating the age I do not follow as I get better results by following Cheiro's method with some changes here and there.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry”