beginner's question about broken life line

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

carrieo

beginner's question about broken life line

Post by carrieo » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:44 pm

I'm a right-handed female and my mom says that I should only be reading my right hand anyway, but my left hand has a broken life line.  About 1/3 of the way down the life line, it stops, and then there's a fine line that connects it to the rest of the line that is parallel to the first part of the broken life line (it starts parallel to the end of the first part of the broken life line).  I'm 23, and when I was 20, I was assaulted, and I've been kind of dealing with the aftermath of being a survivor  since then.  I'm not really sure if my life will get back on track, or if the aftermath will kind of characterize the rest of my life.  If someone could shed some light on what the break in the line means, I'd be much obliged.  Also, I am Vietnamese (my parents immigrated to America and I was born here).

I'm really sorry if I'm violating any of the forum's rules.  I don't think I am because it's a specific question, but if it is, please let me know, and I will edit it accordingly, ASAP.  Thanks!

Left hand in question:

Right hand (in case you need it):

Pravin Kumar

Broken Life Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:52 am

Dear Carrico,

The life line is broken at 20 and this indicates change in life. There are a number of influence lines coming from inside the life line and cutting your life line. The line you could not overcome has caused this problem. The other parallel life line has already set your life on course and you are perfectly all right according to me. What has happened is perhaps dwelling on your mind psychologically and you feel you will never get over it but in Palmistry terms you have got over it so don't even think about what happened to you. It was an accident and you have got over it so why bother about it. Cheer up. Everything is all right and everything will always be fine in your life.

Pravin Kumar

carrieo

Thank you!

Post by carrieo » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:38 pm

Thank you very much for your input.  :-)

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:52 pm

Greetings Pravin Kumar,

As I read this palm, the left hand indicates a tribulating or burdened childhood, and perhaps a nervous disposition as a result. The right hand shows that some of this has disolved or overcome by the person. This may have lessened the energy required  for the healing of the unfortunate experience at the age of 20...

The seperate head and life lines indicate possible impulsive reactions to specific stimuli in their life. I would guess in regards to emotional type experiences, and those that require confidence and self assuredness.

Best Regards,
Herself

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:28 am

Greetings Herself,

Yes you are right about the childhood turbulence because of the number of lines cutting the life line coming from inside the life line. There are so many palmist in this Group but only you have taken the initiative to read the palm. Please do comment on other palms also so that I get to know your viewpoint too.

Pravin Kumar

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:10 pm

Greetings Pravin Kumar,

Thank you for your response. I will continue to read as I have access to the internet. Sometimes I go through some interesting events to get access to the net to read, but it is very worth it to me.  I do so enjoy the feedback I get from you. All are welcome to give such. I am very open in my education.

Regards,

Herself

manucanac

Please can anyone check my palms.. I am sorry if am violating the rules

Post by manucanac » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Hello I am manohar from hyderabad and I would like to show my palm and describe it
I write with right hand and I am a male aged 21.. My lines in left hand is not good where it shows a forked line one extending to fate line and other broken line starting from the middle.. My right in my view is clear.
Can anyone please help I am nervous.
Attachments
DSC_4729(1).JPG
DSC_4729(1).JPG (757.33 KiB) Viewed 3236 times
DSC_4721(1).JPG
DSC_4721(1).JPG (754.25 KiB) Viewed 3236 times
PR.MANOHAR

Return to “Palmistry”