Star on the mount of venus

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

shk14

Star on the mount of venus

Post by shk14 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:36 pm

Hello Everyone,
Last edited by shk14 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:04 am

Usually a true star in palmistry is one that is independent....urs seems to be a part of lines that are crossing the life line(influence line) etc etc. Anyhow a star on mount of venus is a great thing. Am sure some professional here will give u the correct answer!!

bssrinivasan

star on venus

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:25 pm

hi,

in centre or highest point on venus-extraordinary success in all affairs of love.

on the side of mount-contact with people having extraordinary success in matters of affections.

srinivasan

Pravin Kumar

Star on Mount of Venus

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:38 pm

Dear shk14,

Do you have the qualities explained by B.S.Srinivasan i.e. success in all affairs of love? If you are that successful than you have a star on the Mount of Venus. In any case that is not a star on the Mount of Venus.

What people ask they want a certain indication which they feel they see and then they are satisfied they are that great a person because of some indication in the hand. Whatever we see in the hand is your nature. If you have that nature then you can safely assume it is a star and even otherwise why bother since you have those qualities.

Pravin kumar

shk14

Post by shk14 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:10 pm

Thanks Mr Srinivasn & Mr Pravin Kumar,
Last edited by shk14 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Star on Mount of Venus

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:56 am

Dear Shk14,

I looked at the image carefully and I see it as a cross instead of a Star and a Cross on Mount of Venus will result in breakage of love affairs, personal relationship etc. What I see is nearly a Star but not a proper Star. Star on Mount of Venus or anywhere else will also show a counter effect on other lines viz. on heart line, head line, fate line, sun line and/or life line.

What I mean to say is just by one indication one cannot conclude that it has the effect it is supposed to have. One person who was then 27 had a red dot on his head line and at that very age he had a cut at the life line. He was feeling for more than 6 months mentally unfit. I mean he felt he was mentally much less normal than before and asked me the cause. Since the effect was confirmed on his head line after seeing his life line disturbed at the same age I concluded that he must have received some shock to his Brain. He confirmed he had received electric shock about 6/7 months back. After another 5/6 months I told him he will be well and he got well as the effect of shock wore off.

Cross on Mount of Venus will also show disturbance in your Heart/Fate line and as I said earlier on your Fate Line is cut at 28/29 and after that there is the dimming of the fate line for 3/4 years. But please do not let these readings make you think you will be in a difficult state all that time because you have a strong thumb and commong sense Heart Line. That is a huge eplus in your favour. No one has a palm which is 100% best. Everyone has his/her fault and so many persons who are highly successful have only ordinary well balanced palms. They are succesful only because they believe in themselves and look at the positive side of life and exploit their plus points in their life.

Pravin Kumar

shk14

Post by shk14 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:48 am

Pravinji
Last edited by shk14 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Island on the Heart Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:43 am

Dear Shk14,

Island on any line reduces the effect of that line till the island lasts. It is like this: Electric current flowing throught the line. When an island appears the current gets divided and hence the strength of the current gets diluted, consequently the strength of that line gets divided.

Now this could be a health or moral defect. By health defect it means defect of the heart and pumping of blood which can be verified by the colour of the blood especially by pressing the nail of the Apollo Finger. If light blue, blue or even light pink or light red the pumping of blood is faulty and hence defect of the heart can be noticed confirming the island on the heart line. In this case the island should be on the heart line below the Apollo Finger. If the island is below the Saturn Finger then a person is repulsed to opposite sex. With certain other indications it may also indicate homosexuality. Island below the mercury finger will denote a person who hates persons who are calculative and shrewd. Island below the Apollo Finger on the heart line also could indicate a person who hates people who show off their wealth and speak much about themselves.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:14 am

Hello Sk14

If there is any proper question you would like to ask in full submission. Do ask? I will try to answer precisely.

RishiRahul

shk14

Post by shk14 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:21 pm

Last edited by shk14 on Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:56 am

Hello Gina,

I do not follow.

RishiRahul

Return to “Palmistry”