Question without a scanner handy

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Sorrynn

Question without a scanner handy

Post by Sorrynn » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:56 am

My Life line and my head line do not attach, does this mean anything in particular? Always wondered about it as everyone I have ever met have their lines connecting. Thanks.

Brooke

SHAYUI

Re: Question without a scanner handy

Post by SHAYUI » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:17 pm

Sorrynn wrote:My Life line and my head line do not attach, does this mean anything in particular? Always wondered about it as everyone I have ever met have their lines connecting. Thanks.

Brooke
hi,
thats good you know ,it shows you are independent since young.
courageous and depend on yourself not bows down the view of others to make judgment.
it is a fine line if the separation is not too far apart as too wide means boldness and too self-esteem that the subject become foolhardy, not some1 who give good judgment.

whereas those with head line and life line attached simply shows the the subject not self reliance t till the the union of the two line separate, the subject start to think of him/herself.

if you see more people have these two lines connected thats logical right, more people relies on their parents at young age, make decision after consulting with parents, including me.

alvin

Sorrynn

Post by Sorrynn » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Thanks Alvin!!

I appreciate your assessment! :)

camelianicanau

wide space

Post by camelianicanau » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:55 pm

I have a space between my head line and my life line, but my space is pretty wide (a lil more than half of a centimeter). what does this mean?

Return to “Palmistry”