Sign on Doctor's hand

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Raman Deep Singh

Sign on Doctor's hand

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:20 pm

Hi everyone,
I hav read in few books that doctors hav six parallel and beautifully carved vertical lines on mercury mount.I have seen few doctors(GP) hands but cudnt find those lines.Can anyone tell me what sign can i find on doctors hand.

Is there any difference between the signs found on DENTIST's hand and GP's hand.

Hope i can get sum help in finding this out in this forum.
Thanking you
Raman

bssrinivasan

doctor's hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:04 am

hi,
the vertical lines on the mount of mercury are known as medical stigmata.they indicate scientific attitude especially suitable for a physician or surgeon.

other indications suitable for a doctor are-hard palm,long spatulate knotted fingers,excellent mounts and plain of mars.

these are the natural indications which probably help in a person becoming a doctor.

however you can become what you think and develop yourself to become a doctor or dentist.for that you require a good hand with good head line and a good thumb.

there are no separate indications for a doctor or a dentist.

srinivasan

chakra

Sign on Doctor's hand

Post by chakra » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:21 am

Dear All,

I am a learner in this field & so please have patience with me & my observations.

The so called "medical stigmata" may also refer to a very caring nature of a person. Some believe that these lines will be more observed in the hands of nurses or in the hands of people with empathy. So, these lines were more observed in earlier days when medicine/medical profession was more of a noble duty than a coveted profession.

Now a days, an entry in these fields need good knowledge & luck. I feel, (from that perspective), a doctor may have the following : (this may be common for other careers too)

Good mount of Jupiter with some(preferably) partial solomon ring, good mount of Venus, an 'wisdom' line by the side of a good apollo line, clear mount of luna ( to avoid confusion while diagnising) & the fate line somhow connected to mount of Ketu ( that may ensure contact to ordinary people in his career). Also, long fingers with square tips should help.

Your valuable comments will really help me.

Regards

Chakra

noel01

Post by noel01 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:07 pm

Dear All,

I am a learner in this field & so please have patience with me & my observations.

The so called "medical stigmata" may also refer to a very caring nature of a person. Some believe that these lines will be more observed in the hands of nurses or in the hands of people with empathy. So, these lines were more observed in earlier days when medicine/medical profession was more of a noble duty than a coveted profession.

[external links are not allowed]

Return to “Palmistry”