Two Head line in Left hand

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

fmehboob85

Two Head line in Left hand

Post by fmehboob85 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:48 pm

Hi
I have two head lines in my left palm.
the long one of which starts joined about an inch with life line. cross the palm and end below mercury finger in shape of trident. it sends a branch below apolo finger deep down in mound of moon.
the sencond one starts parallel and a little above it and end in shape of a fork below apolo line.

in right hand i have one straight head line which ends below mercury finger in shape of a fork. and sends a branch just below the saturn and apolo finger towards mound of moon. a sloped line starting from negative mound of mars crosses the forked end of this head line and the branch going toward mound of moon.
i'm puzzled! wat does that mean.... please guide me... and advise me... i would be very grateful.
Farhan Mehboob

fmehboob85

Post by fmehboob85 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:20 pm

Hi again!
Sorry i've made a mistake its mention in bold faced text below!
"Hi
I have two head lines in my left palm.
the long one of which starts joined about an inch with life line. cross the palm and end below mercury finger in shape of trident. it sends a branch below apolo finger deep down in mound of moon.
the sencond one starts parallel and a little above it and end in shape of a fork below apolo line. (its apolo finger instead of line)

in right hand i have one straight head line which ends below mercury finger in shape of a fork. and sends a branch just below the saturn and apolo finger towards mound of moon. a sloped line starting from negative mound of mars crosses the forked end of this head line and the branch going toward mound of moon.
i'm puzzled! wat does that mean.... please guide me... and advise me... i would be very grateful."

now may be it would be easier to answer....
please help!!!
Farhan Mehboob

Pravin Kumar

Two Head Lines

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:27 am

Dear Friend,

Please post your palm prints of both palms so that I can have a look and tell me if you are right or left handed.

Pravin Kumar

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:47 am

fmehboob85 wrote:Hi again!
i'm puzzled! wat does that mean.... please guide me... and advise me... i would be very grateful."
I'm assuming that you're right handed...

A straight head line ending below mercury finger means that you have practical knowledge that you can do things with.  A fork going down toward the moon means that you are able to see both sides of a situation and have good investigative skills.

I need to see the rest of your hand to tell you if you are using this ability in a positive or a negative way.
Trying to practice as much as possible to get better and better at palmistry

Return to “Palmistry”