Do the lines on your hand change?

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Smiling From Within

Do the lines on your hand change?

Post by Smiling From Within » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:13 am

I've always wanted to know if it is true that the lines on your hand can change?

pegkd

Lines on Hands Changing

Post by pegkd » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:10 pm

Smiling from within -- the best way to decide is to see for yourself. I take my own prints roughly every 6 months - some lines change dramatically in that time frame, others change over years.  it really depends on where I'm focusing my energy.  The lines (to my school of thought) are simply representation of the energy currents running through our lives.  So, if I'm working to clean up my messy relationship history - I may see a fairly dramatic change in my Heart Line (which has happened over the past 2.5 years).

Hope this helps.
Peggie Arvidson

.....lins edited... For promotion of personal sites contact Site administrator, Rhutobello, as it is a paid service...... or check out this thread   http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=68

site moderator

Smiling From Within

Post by Smiling From Within » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:19 am

Cheers for that information.

I'm not studying palmistry or anything it was just something i've been told and just wonder about.  

Thank you

'Smiling From Within' xx
'Smiling From Within'
Personalised Colour Readings

handheldstory

Post by handheldstory » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:22 pm

yes, the lines are constantly changing as you change. As was mentioned above, the rate at which they change differs basedon how much attention you pay to them. Check out ...links edited.....
site moderator.... where you can learn more about your lines for free.

sunnylagoon

Post by sunnylagoon » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:57 pm

The lines in your palms changes when your personality and perspective towards things changes. One of the fastest factor that can change  the lines in the palms is when you have a very drastic change of your environment, like migration. This is not to say that everyone who migrates will have their lines changed. When you migrate, very often your perspective about things will have to change due to the drastic cultural changes and environmental changes. Thus with a change in these factors, they can induce a change in your thoughts and personality which in turn changes the lines in your palms. There are many other factors that can trigger a change, at times, your focus on matters in your subconscious can also be a very strong trgger, however, such changes are usually not controllable. Cheers!

romlyn999

Post by romlyn999 » Sat May 09, 2009 1:23 pm

I have lived 37 years and the lines on my hands have changed a great deal in this time. I believe that the lines on your palm/hand reflect your current attitude towards the energies around you. This is an important statement... If you change your attitude... the energies may not change, but how you interact or react to the energies, your attitude, will infulence your destiny or life path, thus changing the lines on your hand. Think of palm reading as looking into the mirror, but a spiritual mirror. Yes lines on your hand do change... also there is the universal effect of energy... what I call the tsunami effect. Sometimes we can be overwhelmed by powerful energies in our lives... which will be reflected by lines on our hands. Sometimes we feel like a person lost at sea... as if hit by a tsunami. BUT our inner strength can be like a boat which allows us to ride the wave. We just need to introduce certain practices in our lives that allow us to express or know our inner strengths, thus we will weather the storms better.
Dream, then do your best to live the dream.

Return to “Palmistry”