split head line

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

cattic

split head line

Post by cattic » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:01 am

My head line, in the right hand, starts at Jupiter splits in the middle of Rahu and ends in both Mars + and Luna. Also where it splits it forms a pyramid shaped triangle in the center of my palm. I am curious as to what this means. Any help would be much appreciated since I've been trying to find out for quite a while.
We are smaller than we think.

Aiden

Post by Aiden » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:38 am

Im not sure about it splitting that early in the line if it means the same as a regular split, but alot of the time that split(especially if accomodated by a swooping,imaginative head line) it is called the writers fork. As far as the triangle goes i read that it is supposed to be a sign of good luck hence the name "the Triangle of Luck" :D.
As above, So below, So within, as Without

Pravin Kumar

Head Line splitting

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:42 am

Dear Cattic,

Aiden has given you a correct reply. Actually your description was such that what a palm print it was difficult to understand properly. By Positve Mars perhaps you mean the Mars bulge below the Mercury Finger in between the Heart and Head Line. Actually this is Negative Mars or Upper Mars. Positve Mars is situated above the base of the thumb and below the life line.

Pravin Kumar

cattic

Post by cattic » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:20 am

Thank you and I did mess up in the description. I do write alot, or did. As far as luck, I can see the good, but I believe(not in all circumstances though) it takes bad luck to be lucky. I've died 3 times, so I guess I'm lucky.
We are smaller than we think.

Return to “Palmistry”