Our Destiny and Fate

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Caryna

Our Destiny and Fate

Post by Caryna » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:34 am

Some people have strong fate lines.  Others don't have them at all.  I've read that those who don't, means they must create their own destiny instead of relying on fate.

So I'd just like to ask a simply question - Why?
Why do some have their fates 'planned out' while others have to discover/create it for themselves?

I hope you understand my question.  :)
(It's just that I'm of the latter group - those with a weak or no fate line.  Sometimes I wish I had a strong one.  It'd be so nice knowing that I have a definite purpose or direction to go in life...instead of wandering around with the risk of not finding a direction at all, if you know what I mean.)

Pravin Kumar

Fate Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:14 pm

Dear Friend,

Fate line only acts as a catalysts. If you have money in your pocket it is easy to start a business but if you do not have money and then you want to start a business it is difficult but people have done it by putting it lots of effort.

Again if you have  a strong thumb, good palm and a practical one at that with a practical head line do not bother about the absence of fate line for such people are very practical and make their own destinies.

Pravin Kumar

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:54 am

Thankyou for your response, Pravin Kumar. :)

Return to “Palmistry”