does broken heart line only relate to relationship ? or there is something else to it.

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

happi

does broken heart line only relate to relationship ? or there is something else to it.

Post by happi » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:11 am

I have always thought that since heart line show our feeling toward things such as love, caring etc. doesn't that apply to friends family or relatives. When we find broken heart line we say this is due to disappoint in relationship or separation or divorce etc. why we point out toward these things. Don’t you think that broken heart line could relate to separation from family such as mom or dad?  My question is that is it possible that broken heart could relate to them. Let’s say you were living with the family mom and dad and one day came when suddenly you have to get separate from them. Or move out due to some reason. And you love them so much and can’t live without them or you feel sad or alone without them.  Does this also effect broken fate line or head line. Let’s say you have fate line which stops by another fate line cutting it. the first fate line was strong because that person was living with his family and had everything he needed but now he have to start on his own. Does that impact fate line and head line. Could it also have some type of pressure on persons mind when all this happens?  If you are wondering why I’m asking this then read my story:
I have to move out soon and leaving my family behind because my wife don’t want to live with them. I know this is what we do in our culture. Anyway she wants me to leave them soon so we could have our own house and start our life there. But I feel strongly attached to my family and find it difficult for myself if I move out. This is why I have asked if this could relate to broken heart line, head line or even fate line. My fate line is cut by another fate line which cuts the first fate line and going strong till the end under middle finger. Sometime the fate line looks like that it’s the first fate line continue till the end but looking very closely it looks like that the first and second fate line becomes one. And fate line ends in trident sign.  Anyway back to my question so does the broken heart line could relate to separation from parents or relatives.

thank you and please reply soon. and pravin uncle ji you already know everything about my life. im sure you can answer this very well.

thank you again

Pravin Kumar

Heart Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:56 am

Happiji,

You are trying to follow what is written in your hand whereas the Truth is otherwise. You make your destiny by thinking the way you do and not otherwise i.e. what is going to happen is not going to dictate to you. You are the master. Remeber what Osho said: If you are fated to suffer then why do good, if your karmas are bad then what use it is? Can we improve upon our Karma of previous birth?

This is what he said: You have two legs. One is free to move and the other is grounded. Can you make both your legs free and live? Not possible. So the grounded leg is your previous Karma and the free one is for you to improve upon the previous karma and rise up high in life. You have to rise up above what is written in your palms, whatever they maybe. Once you are able to free both your legs you have gained ENLIGHTENMENT.

You should not have married but why did you do it? It was on the advise of your Spiritual Guru. Then follow HIM totally and see the happy result. For your problems consult your Guru for they have powers that no Science can explain. I know how difficult it is to come out of a difficult situation but everyone has to come out either smilingly bearing the consequences happily or bear the pain and be depressed. It is their choice.

So do not look to lines on palm but look up to HIM and get yours answers for your answers lie within your innerconscious.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

P.S. Do not go to any Tarrot Reader or Astrologer or other such people for readings for they cannot help you. You only can help yourself.

happi

hi pravin ji

Post by happi » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:27 am

thanks for replying. i understand completly but you havent answer my question. im not really worried about my future because my mind is set about the actions i am going to take. and no one could change it. anyway but my main question was that if the broken heart line could relate seperation from family or parents. as i have asked in my previous post. it would be helpfull if you could answer that. dont worry about me i am doing what ever i need to do and i just went to tarrot to see what he have to say. where he told me that there is no women in my life who could cause any problem to my married life. well i still remember your reading where you have said that there will be women who would cause problems to my married life. anyway i have asked some question from tarot card reader which were not true at all. so i didnt find it very accurate. anyway dont worry about my life because i have decided that if the things goes wrong or dont work out then there is no need for me to put my step in it again. i remember you have said i will have many relationship well i dont even want one if my current one dont work out. i am doing my best to keep it on the track. i hope things goes well. like you have said that nothing is set in stone. we have free will to change many things but i know there is one that that cant be avoided which is death. i remember i suppose to go through bad times from age 21-28. things did started bad but now they are under control. now you can call this miracle or whatever you want. at the moment im enjoying my life because that is what i feel or think. but there is no changes in lines. that is eomthing i cant explain. but things are not bad as predicted for right now. anyway i hope you answer my question. thank you uncle ji.

Pravin Kumar

Broken Heart Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:36 am

Happiji,

Glad to know your positive thoughts. Keep it up. As for your question it would be better if you read the Chapters posted in the Palmistry Tutorials on Heart Line. Still I shall try to explain to you better. (You could also read the chapter on Lines in general)

When any line breaks i.e. the Main line like Heart, Head, Life, Fate and Sun Line and even the Relationship and Line of Health there has to be some counter indication elsewhere to show what caused it. Supposing you have a break in heart line at 24 and your life line is cut at that age by an influence line coming from inside the life line then you can be sure interference in your life has resulted in that break in your heart line. This is how you reason it out.

When there is a break in head line again similar process you follow. You may find the cause not just on life line but on any other line mentioned above i.e.fate, sun, relationship, line of health, life line or even heart line. If you still cannot find it there then look at the palm in general like the mounts, the crosses, stars or any sort of negative indication which might result in that break. You have to cross check this from at least another source too to be doubly sure and in fact Cheiro says that better check from another 2 source to be very sure to get it right. This would be thorough checking and you can never go wrong. All this requries extreme patience and time and energy and hence we give only short reading over here and if anyone wants a detailed reading we do reply in our professional capacity after we receive our charges.

There is no guarantee that what any palmist or astrologer or tarrot reader or anyone else giving you a 100% correct reading and may sometimes be off target too. I met one astrologer who is the president of Astrologer's Association in Maharashtra. He says: I can give you reading according to the research done and mentioned in Books and practised by me. If someone says this is not right reading then I can give that person reference as to how I got it.

There are certain things not in our control for HE is final and knows all. But if any person who has knowledge of any of such science like palmistry, astrology etc. etc. has real knowledge or even if his desire is to help others and his Soul is Pure I always have this feeling that HE speaks through such persons for after all HE would like those in trouble to know what is in store for them through HIS genuine followers. This is why I always tell others to get a reading from those whose first interest is to serve others and see that they are benefitted.

Often I find boys and girls still not married and dating each other so happy before their commitment. Just as they get married they then experience what is real life and all the joy earlier on simply vanishes. This is true life and those who go through married happily have earned HIS blessings.

By asking the same questions again and again you are creating some self doubt in your mind and hence you ask again. Be firm, Believe in HIM and not your palm and see the result otherwise this will go on and on.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry”