Dual Simian lines + more

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

gabrielwilde

Dual Simian lines + more

Post by gabrielwilde » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:37 pm

Let me premise this by saying that I first delved into this last night on a whim. Also a bit about me (which seems to adhere to what I have read). I don't live, nor have I ever lived a normal life. Sparring past details I currently am 26, traveling the world and starting businesses along the way. I find i'm gifted in just about anything I attempt, and struggle with motivation, consistancey, and not doing enough.

My Palms:
I have dual simian lines on both hands and a life line that intersects these lines, on my left it extends through, on my right it seems to originate from the simian line.

My fingerprints are a bit strange. I have two distinct prints on all fingers. A loop, and tented arch. Some fingers have a more prevalent loop others arch, but both are present. On my right index finger I have a distinct tented arch almost directly below my loop which has a peacock eye at the apex of the middle loop.

Would love any information this forum could offer.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:03 pm

I don't know so much about the prints as I do about the lines. You could post pictures in the palm reading forum.

So you ave loops on all finger tips. Loops indicate all around capability and ability to get on with wit most which is conducive to good luck. I think teaching can be denoted too, even if it's just teaching basic things like how to get on well with others and the basics of things you are naturally capable of.

By dual simian line I guess you just mean one on each palm. People wit simian lines have great capacity for determination and focus, but can have trouble understanding other if effort is not made to do so as the merging of the mind and heart lines into one means thinking and feeling are the same, so it can be easy to think someone means more then what they say. Like thinking they are something already decided on something when they are only bringing up as a suggestion. Simian line people also have much energy and intensity which can cause trouble if it is not channeled in a healthy way. If you do something you are passionate about you can accomplish much. Be ware of balance too, it can be stay up all night working on something and then sleep all day. Also be aware that others have their energy balanced differently and may go home to rest while there is still much to do while a simian native is up and getting much done. You may also be prone to sudden changes or at least changes that appear sudden from an outside perspective. Like changes in philosophies career all sorts of things. Be ware not to leave people behind as you go through these big changes.

Arches generally represent responsibility and where it is found on the palm is what energy this represents.

If you are having difficulty with motivation I suggest sorting out your values. Once you determine what is worth it you can make steady efforts in that direction. Find something you are passionate about.

There are more lines that could be described or posted, like the fate and life lines.

The life and simian line sharing a base can mean trouble and difficulty early in life and morales and ethics from that still stick wit you now. Resolve this and you could find a lot more energy and motivation.

I have loops on all finger tips and I have the same problem with finding that I'm gifted at many things that I find it difficult to focus and develop any one aspect very far. There all things I'm interested in too so I want to learn them. I might not be developing any one aspect very far but I'm certainly a long way from bored and if I keep it up eventually I will accomplish more in the fields I keep steady practice in.

Return to “Palmistry”