Curious Fate Line Formation

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

stormcrow07

Curious Fate Line Formation

Post by stormcrow07 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:29 am

Hi

I am an amateur palmist; an absolute beginner. I've been reading some online literature on the subject and I have a query regarding my fate line.

I'll try to describe it as best as possible:

1. My fate line starts with a fork from the base of my palm and ends with another fork just below the head line (without touching it).

2. Another line starts from the mount of Luna and ends near the base of the Mount of Saturn. (you can imagine it as a gentle curve, curving towards the thumb side, drawn from the base of the mount of Saturn to the centre of the mount of luna)

3. Just above the heart line, a straight line originates in parallel to the curved line (described above) and ends at the base of the Middle Finger.

Now are all these line fate lines or are they separate lines?

Kindly enlighten me on the subject ;)

Thanks

saad sikander

Post by saad sikander » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:06 pm

any line that starts from some where and ends under mount of saturn or is directed towards this mount is a fate line.....now this fate line can start from many places and can end at many place on its way to mount of saturn which signifies things...regarding your carrier

Pravin Kumar

Fate Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:36 am

Dear Friend,

Since you know something about Palmistry go through the Matter posted in the Palmistry Tutorials and look up in the Index Chapter on Fate Line and you will then get an answer to your question.

In short this is a favourable indication because you will get a very good wife (this is one of the interpretations and some other confirmations are required) or someone from the opposite sex who will always support you all her life. You could also be a public favourite like Film Stars, Sportsmen and other such persons.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry”