are we stuck with what ever our palm said

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

happi

are we stuck with what ever our palm said

Post by happi » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:55 pm

do we have everything in our control. palmistry, tarot, astrology etc could tell the future. if everything comes true based on these then what can we do to change anything. nothing we could do, we just live with what ever our fate or destiny have decided for us.

i will get a answer like yes we can, we can change our future. but where is the proof or evidence. unless you could show me one.

quick question for pravin uncle ji.
i remember pravin ji son had 3 relationship lines but he only married once as pravin ji said that their guru ji has changed his fate. but if he already have those 2 relationship before married which did not work out.

sorry if i have asked anything wrong. these question came to my mind today and they were bugging me and i couldnt find any answer.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:28 pm

If Tarot/Astrology/Palmistry/"You name it"  told the truth, then life would be very simple.

Let say that Astrology told me that I am bound to be a Doctor.

Let say that I put myself in the bed from now on and for the rest of my life.....would I be a Doctor then?

Now...it is not important to think how long it would take to stay in bed...but more important...is it possible for me to choose to stay in bed?

If yes, then I have override the forecast that I  should be doctor, and that show that my interference with the forcast has greater impact then the forecast itself.

If such tools always should tell the truth, legal life would have been a dream.

If one can point out who one shall be married, how many marriages, how many kids....then it should be equal easy to predict any crime and who is responsible for it.

Since the legal community don't takes such forecast as proof, then should neither we do so....it is a suggestion....it is a way to go....but the seeker have to go the way...fulfill it ...or avoid it ....you can never blame your life on a Reader.

If such Trade should tell the truth, then everything had to be simple...all Readers had to give same outcome.....today we don't see such thing.

If one really believe in Astrology/"you name it" and found that this told you the truth about your life, then I find it very strange that we don't invest US$ 299 in a very acknowledge Vedic program, where you just put in your date and get out very impressive reports and analyzes. It should be an very inexpensive way to get a good and calm life.

On the other hand, if everything was laid, if we had a path to go....then we had no chance to change our path....it had no impact on you if you knew about the future or not....it would have no impact if you attended Church 1000 times....or never.....because if each and one of us had the possibility to change our path a bit, 6,8 billion people with a little change would have great impact on a path that was laid, because we are all involved one way or another.

So your must valued gift as a human is your free will, but it is also the gift that makes you responsible for your actions.

If we had no will of our own, then we could not be legal responsible for our actions, and there would be no need for a legal system, because everything happen according to a plan.

We can't say that this plan only are valid for those who believe in it, it must be valid for ALL, if not...the plan collapse.

I am not saying that you and other not shall use Tarot/Palmistry/Astrology and so on, but use it with an open mind...understand that it can't tell you everything for sure...it can give you suggestions...but can never solve any problems for you, if you aren't active in solving them yourself, can never give you an partner if you not are active in searching, or get human help in searching, can never give you a child if the couple aren't capable and are trying....can never give you a job if you aren't trying to get one....your education shall be done from what you see your community ask for, not from what a program that have no idea about the situation tells.....it is you own interest, your abilities, your intiative, your free will that creates your life.......be sure not to give it away to someone else!

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:54 am

Happiji,

This question was posed by you many times earlier on too and replied. In Benham's Book he has tried one experiment with his students who had weak will power. Under observation these students were determined to show good will power but not for long as it was the nature of these students to be weak willed. So he observed that once under observation students responded but once there was no observation they relaxed to their natural self.

Osho says: We have two legs. One is the past Karma and the other is our Present and Future Karma. Our past is fixed but our present and future we can always change as we can always lift one leg which is free. You cannot lift both the legs and walk. That other leg which is free you have to change your direction for your betterment. Psychology plays an important part in helping people come out of a difficult situation by diverting their attention from Negative to Positive. This change we can bring about by being in touch by people who impress us and help us out.

There are instances where people have changed. There are instances where a Dacoit has turned into a Saint and their examples are always given. Angulimal who was a Dacoit and was determined to murder 100 people had already killed 99 and had their thumbs with him. Buddha was the 100th and he was determined to Kill Buddha whom he met in the Jungles. What happened? He got converted into a Saint by the Great Gautam Buddha. So you will find many such instances where people have changed drastically from Negative to Positive and benefitted. In fact the reverse can also happen but we speak about upliftment of human being.

Palmistry or any other Occult Science is generally used to get an answer to something which you have no answer and stuck up in some difficult situation. In fact any such Occult Science if you contact 10 such persons each will give you a reading which may sometimes be entirely different and only on few points they may agree totally. Read any answers given to a persons question in any forum like Palmistry, Astrology, Numerology etc. etc. Still an intelligent person, if he is going through a difficult situation, applies the reading to his life, he is able to benefit a lot.

One of my Cousin Brothers, very successful in business, asked me to read his palm. I told him immediately that his partner will created a problem to him financially in a year from then. He already suspected. He quietely eased that person out and was saved from financial loss. There are many such instances where the person asking the question does take preventive measures and gains. Nobody comes to us in happier times. You go to a Doctor not to show your Good Health. You go only when you have some problems.

So try to change yourself for the best and gain from the free will which God has given us all.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry”