Bent middle finger?

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Als11

Bent middle finger?

Post by Als11 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:47 am

Hello everyone

I'm new to palmistry, I started reading some books and I find it amazing that almost everything on the hand means something !

So I was wondering if anyone knew if a middle finger bending toward the ring finger meant something? I only noticed this on my hands (both ones.. so it's not from an accident or anything) and I never saw anything about this in books or on web. Maybe it just means nothing ! lol

Here are two photos. I'm sorry, quality is poor, but you can see what I'm talking about.

Thanks for your help :)

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:49 pm

hi,
middle finger indicates seriousness and morbidity.third finger  stands for love and worship of art.it also indicates desire for celebrity.leaning of middle finger towards ring finger reduces morbidity and you will be more lively.
srinivasan

Als11

Post by Als11 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:49 pm

Thanks for the answer :)

Pravin Kumar

Bent Saturn Finger

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:32 am

Dear Friend,

Bending of any finger sideways is normal. Fingers are even twisted at the knots. Bending of finger sideways will dilute the effect of that particular finger and mix its quality with the adjacent finger to some extent. Saturn Finger represents a person who is a loner, wiser, does research is a studious person and a miser. He takes interest in Mathematics, economics, agriculture, all subjects which require him to be alone andnot mix with the people. These qualities get diluted and they in turn mix with the qualities of Apollo Finger which are lover of nature, person who takes risk, fair in his dealings, creative, all rounder in all fields like Jack of all Trades and master of none, has acting talents, loves to show off, loves dressing off etc. etc. If Apollo Finger is prominent then their qualities will dominate though it will make a jolly person somewhat of a thinker who looks to serious sides of life. (Saturnian Qualities).

Pravin Kumar

fingermystery

Post by fingermystery » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:24 pm

My right middle finger is bent towards the index finger. This is literally causing me burden because my middle finger forces my index finger to be in an abducted position all the time. I cannot relax my index finger because of this. Because the muscles abducting the index finger is working all the time, blood demand in that area become more demanding. My blood circulation throughout my body has been affected by this, even while sleeping. I do not feel refreshed even after sleep. I struggle to breathe than usual and easily become tired and nervous as an effect. If palmistry says "that if the middle finger leans towards the index finger, this indicates a superstitious sadness", it literally applies to me. Please help me. Check my blog, I have details of my problem and pictures of my hand there to explain. In the blog, click the NEW TO MY STORY link below the blog title to start from the first post.

My blog is:
http://fingermystery.blogspot.com

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:33 am

Dear Friend,

Your bent finger is nothing to do with your disease. There are millions of people having bent fingers and it has no health defect as such. Health defects if in body are noted on Nails or Skin. When there is a disease in body it affects the skin on the palm and also the nails. Since observing skin is very very difficult and nowdays there are latest cameras available for photographing thus but observation of nails is easy. If your nails are affected by ridges on them then there could be some problem otherwise the problem is psychological.

Pravin Kumar

fingermystery

It is not the appearance

Post by fingermystery » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:25 am

I felt that others, especially the doctors I've consulted, think that I am just overly concerned with the bent middle finger appearance. I want to make it clear that the appearance of my fingers is NOT my problem. My problem is the discomfort, awkward physical sensation I am getting from it that prevents me from relaxing and eventually causes me frequent weariness. The right middle finger is not just bent towards the index finger, it also overlaps on the space where my index finger is suppose to alleviate itself from abduction. I thought that just letting my fingers cross/overlap together so they give space to each other can solve the problem. At first, the solution seems easy to do. But when you always have to periodically shift your fingers from one position to another to find what is really the comfortable position, it eventually becomes tiring and annoying too. I can't relax my fingers at all. For a person without my problem, it seems easy to suggest that periodically changing the position of your fingers time to time to be able to relax it. But when you are doing this for more than 7 months, it eventually becomes tiring and frustrating as well. The skeptics may just say that "You just have no tolerance, it is just a minor problem, can't you just bear that"? It is easy for someone who does not experience this problem to suggest this. But if one really have this problem, at the start, it will also appear forgettable, ignorable, tolerable and minor case. But eventually it will be wearisome.

Please check my blog for additional details, I've posted new ones.
http://fingermystery.blogspot.com/

Pravin Kumar

Bent Middle Finger

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:59 am

Dear Friend,

In Palmistry there is no answer to your bent finger i.e. the problem you have. If you find it difficult go for surgery and if you fear surgery I know a person who will at least clear the hurdle without any surgery but it will be extremely painful. He will put pressure on the part jutting out every 5 minutes for 3/4 times. Then again next day and next day . In  a week's time your finger will at least not create the hurdle it has. He is known to have made the bones straighter in the legs, arms and what not.

Hope this satisfies you.

Pravin Kumar

fingermystery

Re: Bent Middle Finger

Post by fingermystery » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:32 pm

It is delighting that someone like you have time for others who are in need. I appreciate it. If the possible solution is surgery, I will face it. But I also want to consider other possibilities as well. Could you tell me more about this person?

And if I choose to have surgery, what is your suggestion on this, such as what type of surgery? Right now, I am considering rotational osteotomy. Do you know of any doctor who have experience on hand problems?

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:43 am

Dear Friend,

I am not a Doctor. You have to consult a Doctor who will guide you much better.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry”