2 Parallel Marriage Lines On Both Hands -

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

diyaa_jale

2 Parallel Marriage Lines On Both Hands -

Post by diyaa_jale » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:10 am

Hello,

I am new to palmistry study and I am stressed about my own palms. I have two strong parallel (almost equal lengthed) marriage lines on both my palms. I am presently 23, settled in the US and have never been in a relationship and have been a very traditional Indian girl. I am worried about my marriage/future relationship because of this.

Does this indicate that I will have two marriages/affairs? I also read somewhere that parallel marriage lines on both hands may also be an indication for a love affair culminating into a happy marriage later. I'm not sure of this fact and am very confused. Please help, and if possible suggest me things I can do to have a happy married life (any deity worship/upvas or other corrective upaay).

Thanks.

Sincerely,
TP

Pravin Kumar

Palm Prints

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Dear Diyajale,

Unless you post your both palm prints it is difficult to say. So post your palm prints. Also mention against the prints the right and the left palm.

Pravin Kumar

happi

Re: 2 Parallel Marriage Lines On Both Hands -

Post by happi » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:01 am

after seeing a people with something similar to what you have described, it means you will be either with the person for long term before getting marry with him, it could also mean long engagement before marring that same person. but most people also think this is an affair
diyaa_jale wrote:Hello,

I am new to palmistry study and I am stressed about my own palms. I have two strong parallel (almost equal lengthed) marriage lines on both my palms. I am presently 23, settled in the US and have never been in a relationship and have been a very traditional Indian girl. I am worried about my marriage/future relationship because of this.

Does this indicate that I will have two marriages/affairs? I also read somewhere that parallel marriage lines on both hands may also be an indication for a love affair culminating into a happy marriage later. I'm not sure of this fact and am very confused. Please help, and if possible suggest me things I can do to have a happy married life (any deity worship/upvas or other corrective upaay).

Thanks.

Sincerely,
TP

monika123

How dependable / reliable are relationship / marriage lines?

Post by monika123 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:20 am

How dependable / reliable are relationship / marriage lines?kindly guide..

Thanks

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: How dependable / reliable are relationship / marriage lines?

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:36 pm

monika123 wrote:How dependable / reliable are relationship / marriage lines?kindly guide..

Thanks
AS dependable as they exist in the palms. Of course there are other marriage/relationship lines too.....

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

layneschorzman

Post by layneschorzman » Sat May 03, 2014 2:48 pm

I think Wedding lines are periods of satisfied activities. they do not only represent a connection, so do not fear too much about a second wedding line. It can also be a indication of a new stage of the connection unfolding !

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:16 am

You may have several relationship lines but it does not mean you will marry all of them. The most prominent one will result in union or very close relationship. Others will indicate those who admire you, come in your life and then go away.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry”