Alternates to looking at lines chronollogically

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Aegeus

Alternates to looking at lines chronollogically

Post by Aegeus » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:35 am

I have been exploring interpreting the mind line where it starts as relating to the sun-conscious and the toward the other side of the palm as the conscious. This seems to be concurrent with what I've read saying that the trouble appearing on this line early can relate to trouble early in life as our early trouble are in the sub-conscious. Also as the conscious is always clearer then the sub-conscious as it needs to be in order to be able to function, and sub-conscious is always more troubled as it's job is to process and deal with that which the conscious can not handle. This is also how the line appears on the palm clear on the pluto side of the palm and troubled at the start.

I have also been exploring interpreting the fate line lower down as relating to more denser physical energies, and higher up closer to the fingers as lighter more spiritual and subtle energies. So if someone has a strong fate line up till half way up the palm perhaps physically they are aligned with their fate and putting effort in a steady direction, while spiritually the lack this. That is their thought and and more subtle energies are less focused or disciplined.

Just me looking for explainations other then chronologically looking at it.

Also if markings further up the palm relate to spiritual energies this could explain why markings on this area of the palm can relate to healing abilities. Such as the mercury line.

Also since the mercury line when across the middle of the palm can realte to business and health then it would make sense for there to be a good connecting line between the spiritual and the physical.

Return to “Palmistry”