rati rekha

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

droiched

rati rekha

Post by droiched » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:43 pm

Hi there,
I'm trying to get some information about the rati rekha line in the thumb but somehow I can't find much on the net. Anyone could please help me on this subject??? any explanation about it, or about the lines in the thumb???
Thanks in advance!!!

Pravin Kumar

Rati Rekha Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:13 pm

Dear Friend,

Where have you read about rati rekha line? Not heard about it in Western Palmistry. All vertical lines on the thumb are good indications and horizontal line dilutes the effect of that particular phalange of the thumb.

Secondly the line between the first and second phalange if it is in a island formation then it means you will get property from ancestors. Horizontal line on the first phalange means diplomatic person. Vertical line on it means action oriented. On the second phalange vertical line will support reasoning and logical decision making and horizontal on them will impede the progress of these talents.

Pravin Kumar

droiched

Post by droiched » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:47 pm

No, nothing to do with western palmistry. Just someone mentioned it in an indian forum. Since then I have been trying to gather some info the best onein a book called Tumb, the mirror of fate by Bhojraj Dwivedi, but still not happy with the results I found.

Any help analyzing this thumb will be much appreciated
Attachments
right palm (2).JPG
right thumb Dominant hand of a woman
right palm (2).JPG (1.54 MiB) Viewed 3954 times

droiched

Post by droiched » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:49 pm

ooops, sorry for the size!!!

Return to “Palmistry”