Anything interesting in my hands?

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

downu

Anything interesting in my hands?

Post by downu » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Could someone tell me anything about my lines. Thanks.

I was curious about the fate lines on my hands in particular. But anything is appreciated.
Attachments
Left_Palm.jpg
Left_Palm
Left_Palm.jpg (243.88 KiB) Viewed 2580 times
Right_Palm.jpg
Right_Palm
Right_Palm.jpg (230.92 KiB) Viewed 2580 times

harikrishnan04

My observations

Post by harikrishnan04 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Om Namah Shivai!!

The scanned image of your left hand is more clear than the right hand. So first let me dwell on the left -

The life line is clear, without any breaks and the fate line too is without any major defect. Mount of Jupiter (under the first finger) is raised and has a star like formation on the left part.
Good indication. No major defective symbols seen anywhere.
Thumb sports a 'Yuv' sign, and there are 2 good upward lines in the third phalange of the thumb indicating atleast one male child. Head line pointed to the Mount of Moon which shows you are sensitive and emotional. Little finger is a bit short than other fingers and is a bit darker. This fortells that you wont do well in any field where speech rules, like teaching, etc. Guru looks strong and fate line promises balanced incomes.
At the age of 42 - 45 there will be a good pronmotion if you are in service. If you are in business, there will be a good success at that period. Saturn is a bit negative as per my reading, please visit Lord Hanumanji every Saturday. Just taking darshana is enough, no need to do anything more.

Your right hand scan is not clear... but it looks okay and will give you a karmic fruitful life. It is quite possible that you may marry a person from your own profession / trade. Mercury finger (Little finger) is a bit stubby. Avoid excessive loss of body fluids. Saturn finger has certain cuts that are not clear in the scan... Pray Lord Hanuman, and He will take care of all frivulous troubles and tensions.

One last thing my dear friend -
May be i may not be there on this earth to confirm this - by the age of 60 - 65, you will become a bit debilited and a bit detached from house holder life... but Viragya is the true mission of life...

Hari Om Tat Sat.

Return to “Palmistry”