some help needed... got a few questions... Pictures attached.

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sariinana

some help needed... got a few questions... Pictures attached.

Post by sariinana » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:33 am

Hello,

I just reached that age where I have to decide on what kind of studies should I choose... And I thought some opinions on my hands would do some good help.
I've been to a palm reader once in my life but she wasn't very talkative so I thought maybe there is something wrong with my hands??? :smt017
And what does a birth mark on my finger mean?  
I am right handed.
Your answers will be greatly appreciated.
PICTURES
Right hand:

Left hand:

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:50 am

Dear Sariinana,

Don't know whether you are a boy or a girl but at this young age you worry a lot and that is reflected in the palms. Stop worrying and enjoy life. You have Girdle of Venus and this also cuts the heart line and there are disturbances in the head line. All this will clear off once you stop worrying about those lines. 18 is not the right time for you to get your palm read. Just grow up and when your mind stabilises then you won't even worry for a palm reading.

Pravin Kumar

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:20 am

I see many influence lines from the mount of luna. It seems like these relationships have brought u stress on some level.  I am doing research on influence lines at the moment.

Adceph

Post by Adceph » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Get to a doctor immediately

happi

Post by happi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:14 am

if you were left handed, then i would stay away from getting married.

sariinana

Post by sariinana » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:10 pm

happi wrote:if you were left handed, then i would stay away from getting married.
is it because of my birthmark?

happi

Post by happi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:18 pm

no, birth mark is not the cause, your luck line will not favor you in your life, too much worries are also the main problems. maybe that's the main reason you will find your self confuse and worried most of the time. there are many lines dropping from heart line, i would avoid any relationship at least till 30's, otherwise relationship could also bring more worries to you. your head line is good, but it got some islands at some areas. the long head is good when the fate lines are not good. having a long head line would solve those problems related to job or career. there is a major change around age of 35-40.

health wise, do you have any problems related to your hands?

sariinana

Post by sariinana » Wed May 05, 2010 11:23 am

happi wrote:no, birth mark is not the cause, your luck line will not favor you in your life, too much worries are also the main problems. maybe that's the main reason you will find your self confuse and worried most of the time. there are many lines dropping from heart line, i would avoid any relationship at least till 30's, otherwise relationship could also bring more worries to you. your head line is good, but it got some islands at some areas. the long head is good when the fate lines are not good. having a long head line would solve those problems related to job or career. there is a major change around age of 35-40.

health wise, do you have any problems related to your hands?

Not really. Apart catching a cold I did not had any health problems in the last 10 years.

Return to “Palmistry”