My life and the simian line!! Help needed!!

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sugarfly

My life and the simian line!! Help needed!!

Post by sugarfly » Sun May 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Hello Guys!!

I am female, 24 years old. Born and raised in Dubai. Living in Japan at present.

Im always stressed about my future. I am always afraid of something bad to happen i dont know why. At present my life is okay, not good not bad!! I work part time and looking for work fulltime. I also want to get married asap. So, many problems al together make me go crazy. One of the japanese palmist said it is because of my simian line, and mayb that is where my life would be different than the others. And now there is a line coming down my life line which makes me scary again.

My request to the professionals here is to read my palm and to give me a deep analysis, especially about life changing and relationships!!

Regards,
Sugarfly

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun May 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Well...I assume you don't want to pay them the travel fee to come to you to read your palms, so maybe it is best to post some pictures :)

When you do...post it in Palmistry Reading forum, since this forum is for general discussion about palmistry :)

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon May 17, 2010 3:17 am

Dear Sugarfly,

I have already given you a reading in another forum where pictures are posted by yourself.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry”