Difference in palmistry and numerology

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Ria_1

Difference in palmistry and numerology

Post by Ria_1 » Wed May 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Very strange talking about same person but differ in both aspects what
his hand and his DOB says can anyone explain this why this is so?

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:46 am

Dear Ria,

A person having knowledge of both the Sciences can give a better reply. According to my observation main points do match like nature, health etc. etc. Sometimes I have found contradiction between the two but again I am no astrologer to tell why that is so.

Pravin Kumar

Ria_1

Thanks a million

Post by Ria_1 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Well first of all thanks for a reply as i was not expecting any,don,t mind my word.
but i don,t know how many times i have checked it and at back of mind it look like i was waiting for reply , as you said that they do differ sometimes cos i have seen so many cases like this.
Regards Ria

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:12 am

Consider that the different modea of assessment will grant information relating to different aspects of an individual.

A birth time is the alignment of cosmic energies which were charging the air at the time of once first breath and this has strong effect on influencing an individual.

My understanding is a palm is gives indications of an individuals inherent traits from parents past lives and their souls energy. For example a soul that is not very present often from experiencing trauma will have very few markings where a as a developed soul that is present will have much markings on their palm.

So in short astrology relates more the the influence of the cosmos on ones life where as the palm is like a barometer of various energies in and around an individual. I guess numerology is another thing. Numerology I imagine relates to frequency and vibration, as different number has different frequencies and when one is on a particular frequency they attract things of such like number in there name and birth day. So numerology relates to the vibration one holds or the frequency one is on.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Return to “Palmistry”