Can skin problem affect your palm lines too?

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Ria_1

Can skin problem affect your palm lines too?

Post by Ria_1 » Wed May 26, 2010 8:38 pm

This is very critical point people says if your hand is is soft you have so and so character but it change if your skin is rough well if you have skin problem your hands will be rough at all times what about those people. [/b]

Ria_1

huh!

Post by Ria_1 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Well its just a point of view of a doctor don,t stress your mind to answer thanks.
Regards Ria

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:23 pm

if you have skin problems on your hands then it is a physical manifestation of a spiritual problem. Everything starts in the the ether before it becomes physical and this includes imbalances. How ever once it becomes physical it may require dealing with on a physical level as well as spiritual.

A skin condition could merely be caused by chemical soap. In general skin  conditions are caused by stress. The skin is our barrier between us and the world. Like a kind of protection. If it is afflicted then this can indicate that we feel or that we are not adequately shielded from the world around us.

spiritually a skin condition caused by soap could be looked at as related to stress, the toxins produced by the thought of needing to be clean end up damaging the thing they were created to clean.

if the condition is effecting the skin on the hands then I assure you it is effecting the mind which the hands connect with thus it can be used as an indicator.  Realizing that we be in our own inner world despite the state of the outer world can calm such conditions.
Last edited by Aegeus on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ria_1

Thanks Aegeus

Post by Ria_1 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Well i believe your point is right too but what do you think if is person is hyper sensitive according to their body mind i have seen this person highly sensitive hyper sensitive skin allergic to every and anything that ,s why i was here and asking this question,and after few days this came in my mind that its just a skin problem ,interesting point is this person is good by heart help everyone with what ever resources this person get. well thanks a lot.
Regards Ria

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:30 pm

skin problem on palm may be a process of the change of the palm lines. you may have certain pattern of palm lines. and then you have a skin problem on your palm. when it heals, you may find that palm lines are not like they used to be earlier.

acceptable?
I'm weird

Return to “Palmistry”