Please read my palm

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

katekops

Please read my palm

Post by katekops » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Im really interested in plamistry and would like to learn it by myself also, but can someone read my palm to be, I would be really grateful!  :smt058

My left hand: Image
My right hand: Image

again, thanks a lot!!!

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:18 am

Your an old soul. You can be quite sensitive and understanding, helping other deal with their worries. You have a gentle nature.

You are good at doing skilled things with your hands and are happier and healthier when you make use of this ability.

There are children in your life to which you can play a parenting role.

You have a good level of patients.

You have a level of independence between thought and action, this can mean spontaneity or acting without thinking.

You have a rebellious bent, meaning especially when you were younger much of your direction was affected by others in a doing different from them or their ideas way.

In the past you were more in tune with you sensitivity but even now are more in tune then most.

katekops

Post by katekops » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:26 am

omg thanks a lot, thats really true that im sensitive and have gentle nature.
Can someone add something? :)

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:56 am

You lack tact. You are used to the level of awareness that comes with your sensitivity and are grounded enough to handle this, but others are not. Maybe sometimes you share more then others are ready for., and could tune in more to where others are at in what they are ready for, or to become aware of.

katekops

Post by katekops » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:41 pm

thanks, but is there anything you can tell me about my future or present love life? what good skills i have to pick my future job etc.. or about friends?

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:53 am

I'm not practiced in making predictions. Palmistry was originally designed for personality assessment, predictions came later as a result of probability for people based on their personality to have a degree of predictability in what they attract in the life provided they dont change too much, and as markings can show up in subtle ways long before the thing they denote comes to be.

pay attention to the things that interest and excite you.

You have an earth palm, the up side of this is being grounded and practical the down side is being turned off from things which are not physically tangible. How ever the girdle of venus balances this out with you sensitivity to spirit or energy.

Some kind of art or cratmanship may be good. Something that involves working with you hands but also requires sensitivity. Making jewewlley perhaps. I have both these marking the earth palm type and the girdle of venus. I have done a variety of work and am good with my hands. I have spent some time making jewellery wrapping crystals with hemp string and or copper.

The sensitivity requires being very grounded, and being wise with the environment one surrounds them self with as it is easy to pick up on negative energy. The sensivity can be developed to being able to tune into things and out of others, so keep developing it, and keep up grounding activities such as busying your hands in crafts, art or something.

katekops

Post by katekops » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:34 pm

thanks a lot. well, i can draw very well and everybody says that.. so i dont know we'll see what happens :)  is there anything you can tell about the love i have in my life right now? i mean we are very close and have very deep relationship which has lasted for a year and half right now.

Autumn Rose

Post by Autumn Rose » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:33 am

Creative, high sex drive, and highly intuitive. I see multiple love lines, but I can not tell you what relationship is the "right one". From what I CAN see of your first finger (Jupiter), it looks like you like to, and do, have control over things. You would make a good manager or leader. Your mounds of Jupiter and Saturn are very prominent on your left hand, is that your dominant or recessive?

katekops

Post by katekops » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:32 pm

my dominant hand is right hand

katekops

Post by katekops » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:01 pm

bump

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:01 pm

I think you bump a bit early...com back in a couple of years time...then maybe your hand start to show something.....I close the request.

Return to “Palmistry”