Please, someone read my mothers&sisters palm

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

katekops

Please, someone read my mothers&sisters palm

Post by katekops » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:11 pm

I would apreciate it a lot you guys!! They were so suprised that the things what came out about me were so true that they are both really interested now, so please help me!
My sister-
Left hand: Image
Right hand: Image
My mother-
Right hand:Image
Left hand: Image[/img]

happi

Post by happi » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:25 am

if your sister is right handed, relationship is possible around age of 22, she might be in the same relationship and she had to change her career or leave something behind at age of 28. she will be traveling allot in her life, she must love to travel.

i could not see your mother palm clear enough, marriage is possible for her around age of 25

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Mother;
dry skin = dehydration. drink more water. Tea does not count as water it is a diuretic meaning it cause water to leave the body faster. Eat un-adulterated salt, the body needs this for water retention. Drink small amounts of water frequently not large amounts sporadically.

Very long fire line, or second life line. Strong resistance to disease. Can be motivated from inside independent of external promptings. Can help motivate others. Extra resistance staying power and resistance possibly through karma earned.

star on the fate line in the middle. Acquiring knowledge for the benefit of the whole or greater community.

star on the mount of saturn success of much hardship.

recognition for artistic achievements later in life. These lines are quite deep indicating that it effects you deeplts and that it is your own energy.

You also have a girlde of venus, meaning sensitivity a need to be grounded. Clarsentience; ability to sense things around an object or thing by feelings or holding it. You are a water palm type so are more likely to express this sensivity in a nurturing or expressive(artistic way)

Sister;
Passive emotional nature. Not sure but I think water palm type. If not then air. Still haven't grasped the difference. For water palm type you are likely to get on well, as water and earth combine well, and compliment each other.

You inherited a very piratically and structurally oriented mind, but are developing more lunar tendencies of mind. There is a balance point to be found between being practical taking care of what needs it and being imaginative airy fairy tending towards things associated with the moon such as dreams and sub-conscious creativity.  As you are coming out of the more practical structural bent, be careful not to over compensate and go to much into dreamland. As ghandi describe it is the art of having one foot in this world and one foot another world.

There is a rebellious bent in the fate line. I imagine this is connected with the practical and structural orientation of your parents and you balance them out by going to the other polarity. This is a reactivness to others which does not serve to balance ones self. Balance starts with ones self so polarizing others for balances only creates extremes within ones self. Come to balance the practical world with the imagination or dream world withing your self.

I am always learning so feedback so is appreciated.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

katekops

Post by katekops » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:32 pm

thanks a lot!

Return to “Palmistry”