Jupiter/ Saturn line

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Anna123

Jupiter/ Saturn line

Post by Anna123 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi,
I have a line starting from my Jupiter mount which curves up and finishes under my Saturn finger.

Does anyone know what this lie might mean?
Thanks.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:56 pm

need a pic.

Could be a form of the girdle of venus.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Anna123

Post by Anna123 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:21 pm

Aegus,

I am not able to post a picture.

The line I have does not seen like a version of the Girdle of Venus.  It looks more either like the Ring of Solomon removed toward the Saturn mount or a small fate line originating from the Jupiter mount.

I can compare it to the Ring of Solomon because it curves, and I can compare it to the fate line because it runs up straight under the Saturn finger.

I'd appreciate any additional comments from anyone.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Hmm, some loop or connection between your goals ambitions, and leadership and your discipline projects and effort.

your efforts are connected with you goals. In the negative it could be seen as a short circuit. perhaps you get to working on your goals prematurely, or perhaps they get looped up in the ethers either being pondered and developed more or being kept in the clouds rather then expressed on the material plane?

This is speculative so please give me feedback. Usually when I speculate to this degree I am face to face with the querrant so get instance feedback and have more to go on.

Anna123

Post by Anna123 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Aegus,

IN the past two years or so every little thing I do is directed to a goal I currently have, and everything is accounted for.

I have about 5 lines that follow the pattern I described.  Line 1 and 2 are like the one I already mentioned, starting from the middle of the Jupiter mount.

The other three start from behind the Life Line, from the mount of Venus; of these, the first one passes directly through the Jupiter mount and goes like a mini life line under the Saturn finger.

The other two of the three that start behind the life line, i.e. from the mount of Venus, is a little lower and just curves up and goes again like a mini life line under the Saturn finger.

The final line that shoots up and ends under Saturn starts at the Head Line.

Previously I was not that goal-oriented.  In the past few years, pretty much everything in my life is goal oriented and meticulously documented.

I'd appreciate more comments.
Also, you mentioned something about leadership.  I have yet to put this as a goal and define the steps, but is there any indication that the results won't be productive?  So far, I have seen good results from my goal-oriented actions even if I still want to do better.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:02 am

All the markings you mention are on the half of the palm relating to public life, or the external world.
I can not say weather will be success or not. The line of apollo can relate to success or luck, so look to that.

The jupiter finger is to do with aims goals and what not, the saturn finger is to do with effort patience and discipline. So ti makes sense that you are experiencing a connection between you aims and your efforts.

The mount of venus is to do with beauty love and leisure. So your efforts may be connected with what you love. Considering that you said in the past you were not so focused then the line of fate or line that heads towards saturn finger starting on the mount on venus could relate to this previous focus on leisure which has been moving towards discipline. Thats is fate line which relates to hard work spent some time in the venus area but has been getting back on track.

Does this make sense?

Anna123

Post by Anna123 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:46 am

Can you take a look at sunuwar's pictures of his hands.  The lines I have on my hand under the jupiter finger are the same as his.  I think that this is on his right hand picture.   Mine are also on my right hand.

I think I understand what you mean, but I also get a sense that if there's a line that goes under Jupiter and goes toward Saturn, therefore everything will be achieved with a lot of effort.  Is that what you were trying to say?

theguru

Post by theguru » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:47 am

Why don't you post a picture? You really have an interesting hand!

Anna123

Post by Anna123 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:05 pm

hi theguruhere,
sorry I can't post a picture of my hand, but the lines are very similar to what sunuwar has on his hand, and I would appreciate if you take a look at his hand.  See his last picture and the lines under his his Jupiter finger.
Thanks for reading my post.

Return to “Palmistry”