Short Life Line

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bella23511

Short Life Line

Post by bella23511 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:54 pm

Hi,
I am new to the group and have a question. I have always been freaked
out by the fact that my Life Line on both hands is VERY short.  It is a
straight line that shoots directly down and in towards the middle of my
hand, around an inch and a half long. I think it is deep but the length
of it concerns me and I am panicked I am going to drop dead at any
second.
There is also a fainter line that mirrors it that runs beside it on the
outside of the Life Line... I once had a palm reader tell me never to
pay for a palm reading because my lines were strange.  I dont believe
that for a second (I think she was a sham) but ANY outlook you can give
me on this would be great. Like I said this has upset me for a long
time.
Thanks!  Looking forward to reading the board!
RJ

chakra

Short life line

Post by chakra » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:51 am

The life expectancy does not depend on the length of life line.

A life line should be continuous (up to whatever length it is) and without any intermittent break or any bad signs on it.

There are few study report available where palmists went to police morgues/hospitals to check the length of life line with actual age at death. No correlation was found between  longevity & length of life.  

A distinct life line or for that matter any line, shows a very high probability (some times a pre-determined) of following a particular course. An absence of line indicates that all options are available. That is, you can make or break it.  

In your case, a secondary line tries to help the short line. As the secondary line is on the outer side, the mount of venus is getting expanded. This means a more vigorous socail life with more enjoyment. However, you may be slightly unfocussed as the line is faint.

'Hope this answers your querry.

Crissangel

Short life line...

Post by Crissangel » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:21 pm

You will have to check whether your life line at the end has anything like island or bad sign. If not, then no need to worry. Usually it only means that you are someone who will give up easily when doing something. Try to change your life style and focus on what you want.
(^_^) Wish everyone to be happy...

Norah1012

Life Line

Post by Norah1012 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:06 pm

How do I know if my life line is short and if it is what does that mean for me?

sethi

your life line

Post by sethi » Mon May 21, 2007 10:26 am

HELLO BELLA

COULD YOU ATTACH SCAN OF YOUR LEFT HAND?
I AM STUDYING PEOPLE WITH SHORT LIFELINES.

IN MY OPINION A SHORT LIFE LINE SHOWS JUST THAT. BUT IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS THEN PLS ATTACH A SCAN OF YOUR LEFT HAND AND ALSO GIVE YOUR DATE , TIME AND PLACE OF BIRTH IN THE WESTERN ASTROLOGY READING FORUM.

I WILL CHECK YOUR HOROSCOPE AGAINST YOUR SHORT LIFE LINE AS I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS SORT OF THING.
GIVE ME YOUR DATE OF BIRTH FIRST, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF AND THEN YOU CAN GIVE ME THE DETAIL OF YOUR LIFE BY SENDING ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU SO WISH.
REGARDS

SETHI
Sethi

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Mon May 21, 2007 10:40 am

Hi there,
I am not an expert but have looked at many palms and i know for a fact that it is not the length of the line that matters...and i know people whose lines were short yet they lived to a ripe old age. And if ur line sways and ends in middle on palm, could mean travel. I saw this with a close friend of mine and he left his country and has settled here. So worry not.......i should add that it is the headline that can tell us time of death.......this is just my oppinion....

Pravin Kumar

Short Life Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon May 21, 2007 12:11 pm

Dear Friends,

It will be best if your post your hand prints. Unless there are some negative signs at the end of the life line it only means after the period when the line ends you will have to be extra careful as you will live on your nervous energy.

But if you have a good palm, strong thumb and no negative signs at the end of the life line like Star, Cross, a horizontal bar stopping the progress of the life line, or an island then not much to worry. People live with Cancer and Paralysis and Diabetic till ripe old age too. They have to take care of themselves or cared after by their well wishers.

A palm's plus or minute point is decided essentially by the shape of the palm, the type of blood whether Pink, Red, Yellow, Blue or White, the hair on the reverse of the palm, your circulation of blood, consistency of the palm and Mount of Venus as that gives vitality to life. So forget the short life line and relax.

Pravin Kumar

snigdharanidas

I have short life line .what it mean?

Post by snigdharanidas » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:40 am

Return to “Palmistry”