A Star at the beginning of life line

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

spectator

Post by spectator » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:41 am

''Because good intention have a tendency to be broken from us .'' hmmm, that is so?............Rhutobello, you are right again about ''keeping a positive attitude''......yes, that is absolutely right..

Aegeus,  ''I am unfamiliar with the meaning of a star on that part of the palm''.....ok, then...thank you........ı will try to 'not think' about this anymore.......ı will never mind it for now.....
and ı understand the ''highway to hell'' stuff:)........thank you for explanation....

Mr Rhutobello, ı must thank you for that 'mirror' description.........it explains everything...... from now on ı will look at my mind...... and when ı will change it then ı will look at my hand...... to see the result.... haha, wow!!.......ı cannot wait for this......really thank you!...its great!!....... :smt005

last thing, Aegeus, what about 'highway to heaven'?

perspective and peace to all..........

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:59 am

As for highway to heaven the Buddha put it perfectly when he said "there is not way to happiness, happiness is the way"

As soon as you think that heaven or happiness is some goal to be achieved or place to be reached, then the reasoning of ends justifying means comes into play. Just look at Christianity and how much shit they created trying to pave their way to heaven. The best example is the USA. Their constitution says something about the right to pursue happiness. This in my mind is the fundamental issue if that nation and it is manifested in their everyone problem.

If you think happiness is something to be pursued then you might trample a lot of flowers in your hunt. Or in the case of the state pave over them, and and burn through any other resource.

It is extremely dangerous to have a concept of an ultimate heaven that can be reached because you are then capable of convincing your self that it does not matter what the cost is of getting there.

Eckhart Tolle  illustrated how belief in a future heaven can create a present hell.

using my heart analogy to explain how 'there is no no way to happiness, happiness is the way' would be that making choices and doing things that you feel good about. This is creating heaven right now, by making the choices which make us feel best right now.
Last edited by Aegeus on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

spectator

Post by spectator » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:06 am

wow......hmmmm....engrossing...........thank you.....

"there is 'no' way to happiness, happiness is the way"..........ı will think about it...

sorry, right.......not 'not'..... :smt002
Last edited by spectator on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:38 am

opps typo "there is no* way to happiness, happiness is the way"
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

spectator

Post by spectator » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:28 am

''It is extremely dangerous to have a concept of an ultimate heaven that can be reached because you are then capable of convincing your self that it does not matter what the cost is of getting there. ''

''making choices and doing things that you feel good about. This is creating heaven right now, by making the choices which make us feel best right now.''

hmmmm..........................interesting...

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:49 am

I got my palmistry book dropped off from where I had it stored.

A cross early on the life line; an accident early in life.

The cross shown in the book looks like star. Since a star is made with three line, and if you have a cross on the life line the life line is the third line.

I have this on my palm and I split my head open when I was 7. So the meaning seems accurate.

spectator

Post by spectator » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:11 pm

''I split my head open when I was 7. '' , what! what a pity! that is really bad,Aegeus!!.....

''A cross early on the life line; an accident early in life. ''........so, you say so?........perhaps..... but ı dont remember that kind of accident in my early life........ and that star or cross, is only on my left hand, right hand does not exist that.......if it makes any sense?

Pravin Kumar

Star on Life line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:07 pm

Dear Spectator,

You were so confident of everything right initially but now what happened? After you hear the truth the reaction is different. Anyway Star in the beginning in your left hand, that period has already passed so why bother.

Pravin Kumar

spectator

Post by spectator » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:27 pm

Dear Pravin Kumar, sir, ı dont know what happened...ı am still wondering,therefore........perhaps......''that period has already passed ''..........that is so, really?

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:23 pm

Splitting my head open was not so bad. I did not get a concussion. I severed the nerve so it did not hurt much, and the doctor did a good job stitching it up within hours of it happening. I barley have a scar and my hair covers it.

There has been some study of connections about head injuries activating psychic abilities.

I avoid looking at palms chronologically. If your mind line and life line start together then this marking is on your mind line also. I view that part of the mind line as the sub-conscious and the other side of it as the conscious.

Since the left hand can be your potential and the right hand can be what you realize then perhaps you had potential for an accident early in life, but this was not realized.

or perhaps since the left hand can also be past you had an accident in your past which is of a different nature then the one I had so you did not make a connection.

Or that meaning of the marking is not absolute.

spectator

Post by spectator » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:45 am

''Splitting my head open was not so bad. I did not get a concussion. '' o, Aegeus, good to hear that......

''If your mind line and life line start together then this marking is on your mind line also''.......hmm,yes,that is right....

''but this was not realized. ''.........yes...that might be so.....possible......your views presumably are right...thank you Aegeus, for your concern.......

Return to “Palmistry”