Ring of Saturn

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ArcadeBlaze

Ring of Saturn

Post by ArcadeBlaze » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:57 pm

So, I've been reading about the Ring of Saturn and have found mixed results. I've seen some places saying it is beneath the Index finger, some places the middle finger and some places beneath the ring finger. Also, do the people who have this ring act depressed and mopey all of the time? Does it really mean they won't have any success no matter what else is on their palm/ their ambitions? I guess what I'm asking is, can anyone give me a more detailed description of this ring as opposed to just the little snippets I've been finding online?

Pravin Kumar

Ring of Saturn

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:45 am

Dear ArcadeBlaze,

Where have you read that it is beneath the Index or Ring Finger? Ring of Saturn means below Saturn finger and nowhere else. It stops the positive current flowing into the Saturn Finger, this current coming from below.

Pravin Kumar.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:02 am

Ring of saturn starts between the neighboring fingers. You may have read a description that mentions how it starts between saturn and apollo and ends between jupiter and saturn, and perhaps this is what put the notion of the neighbouring fingers in your head.

It does not necessarily mean one who will be successful yet it is seen on the palms of many who are.

It indicates one who jumps between varying interests and is thus unlikely to stick with any one thing long enough to make it succesful. A lack of continuity in undertakings which can result in poor success.

The idea is that it crosses the mount of saturn forming a barrier to the saturnian wisdom.

I can appear on the palms of people with no continuity in any direction switching from one thing to another, as well as on people who will stop at no crime "as the balance wheel is gone"

As with any marking in palmistry the rest of the palm must be taken into account. The marking it's self indicates vacillation, and changeability which can lead to failure since no one thing is likely to be carried through to success.

This is my interpretation of an explaination given in the "Benham book of palmistry".
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Return to “Palmistry”