Lines indicating Auditory Procesing Disorder

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Anna123

Lines indicating Auditory Procesing Disorder

Post by Anna123 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:43 am

Hi there,

I was wondering if you can tell me signs through which APD can be seen on the palm.   APD is a condition in which a person is not deaf, but on certain occasions won't hear a word when spoken to.  The person would hear sounds but won't register them as words.

I suspect that a condition like that will be seen on the head line. For instance, the head line might be broken or have an island.  (APD affects one's learning capacity.)  Since APD also has to do with hearing, is there a special mount under which, for instance, the island on the head line might be under? Or an island under which the head line might be broken?
Thanks!

happi

Post by happi » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:27 am

i dont think its possible to tell that, but cannot be 100% sure. i know you could blindness or eye sight problem from the palm. i personally know a person who is mently ill but she have a very long and good head line.

Pravin Kumar

APD

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Dear Friend,

If you referring to Deafness or blindness then it can be seen on the head line below the Apollo Mount. Even the head line could be broken or disturbed with a cross or star on it. I have read about blindness being indicated by the above indication but no confirmation for deafness.

Pravin Kumar

Anna123

Post by Anna123 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:32 pm

How could there be a mentally ill person with a good head line?  Could anyone please explain?  I am very confused.  This is to happy and anyone else who could answer.

Parvin: do you know how Learning Deficiencies might show on the hand?  Auditory Processing disorder is a type of Learning Deficiency.

Thanks!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Hi,

Okay lets see what a head line which is smooth stands for.     A smooth head line is about clean/clear thinking.  I wonder if it has got to do anything directly with other conditions other than mental bent, clarity of thought... unless the opd thing affects his clarity of thought.

If the opd thing does not affect his clarity of thought should it affect the head line?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Blindness/deafness if total, then it affects the soul of the person in the present life. Soul=Sun.  Thinking= head line.        Therefore the Sun part of head line becomes affected.  What if it does not afffect the soul/affects the person to a minor extent.          The soul is the absolute inside You.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Palmistry”