Grille or square on mount Jupiter?

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Hefe

Grille or square on mount Jupiter?

Post by Hefe » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:09 am

Hello!
I'm new in Palmistry and I don't have any experience in reading palms at all, but I like it. My palm is the only one available for practicing and it also interest me the most but as I lack experience I can't figure if I read it correctly.
I apologize for the poor quality of the attached images but my camera broke and I only have my phone for taking pictures.
My questions are:
1. Is this a grille or a square on my Jupiter mount?
2. Is the star on the edge of my palm on the mount or outside the mount limits?
This is my right (dominant) palm.
Thank you for your help and pardon my bad english!

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Dear Hefe,

On the top image it is a square not one but more than one. We normally refer it as Teacher's Square and the other interpretation is that you rarely lose money because of its presence. Even if you lose you are bound to make up somewhere else to compensate the loss.

Pravin Kumar

Hefe

Post by Hefe » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Thank you for such a quick response! And you are right, I've lost money rarely and though I have to work hard to get them they are not a real problem for me. I don' t know if I have a talent for teaching. My problems are emotional ( there has to be a compensation :) ). As for the second question I' ve managed to take another picture. I hope it's better.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:17 am

Dear Hefe,

Seems to be a Star on the Mount of Jupitor which is nearer to the life line than the Jupitor Finger. In fact it seems to be at the edge of the Mount of Jupitor. Hence the reading will be that you will come into contact with a person having Jupitorian qualities i.e. ambition, leadership qualities etc. etc. and since this seems to be at the edge closer to the outer edge then the person could be slightly self/centred but you will benefit from that person.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Hefe

Post by Hefe » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:37 am

Thank you! You are very kind. I also read, but I realy cannot remember the source, it was on the internet, that a star on the edge of the palm near mount Jupitor appears on the hands of the children born out of marriage. I was born after my parents got married but I was conceived out of marriage.
After a quick search I found the source: "Desbarollcs states that a star like this appear on the hands of illegitimate children..." From a book about palmistry by Saint-Germain. A different culture and a different aproach though one doesn't exclude the other.
Thank you again for your answer.

Pravin Kumar

Star on Mount of Jupitor

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:01 am

Dear Hefe,

Thanks for the information. I shall check up Saint Germain's book on Palmistry.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry”