Long Jupiter Finger

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

swetha
Site Admin

Long Jupiter Finger

Post by swetha » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:53 am

What are the good and bad effects of a long Jupiter finger?

Pravin Kumar

Long Jupitor Finger

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:28 am

Swethaji,

It depends on who has the long Jupitor Finger. You or Abhishek. If you have it, it is good and if he has it then it is just too bad for you (smile). It depends on the other features but long Jupitor Finger with a positive palm gives you Leadership qualities, makes you ambitious, you have self pride, honour, religious nature and you are the person to take initiative.

This has to added to other features in the palm.

Now do you rule or who rules? (smile)

Pravin Kumar

For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:00 am

Actually I was wondering about its effect on marriage and relationships.... This was for another person who has it.

Pravin Kumar

Long Jupitor Finger

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:38 pm

Swethaji,

Whoever has a long Jupitor Finger will lead from front and be ambitious.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:46 am

i may have one...I am not sure :)
I have also heard that such people are not lucky in marriages.

Pravin Kumar

Long Jupitor Finger

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:17 am

Swethaji,

I met one aged couple in a Train going from Bombay Gauhati. Both highly educated. One was a Retired Principal of a College and his wife was still a principal in some college. They had highly educated 2 children. When they asked me to see their palm both had Jupitor Finger short. I told them in Hindi: Aapke upar bahar wala aakar haavi ho jayega aur aapka nuksan kar dega. Outsiders will come and loot you. The moment I said this the man was quite and the wife started speaking thus: Bete hamare ghar main shaadi thi. Inse kisi dost ne paise mange Rs.1,00,000/- kuch dino ke liye. In hone de diye aur woh ab tak nahin lauta sakaa. Son, my husbands friend asked  my husband for a loan of Rs.1,00,000/- and said he will return it within few days but till today he has not returned. My husband gave the money even though we had a marriage of our son in our house.

So this is what will happen if you have short Jupitor Finger.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:35 am

Hi Pravinji and Swetha Ma'am,

A long Jupiter finger has inbuilt leadership qualities. So much so that they may not have to try to lead the relationship, due to their inbuilt qualities. Their request has strength of an order/silent command.

Arent they very direct in telling things straight to the face? I think so much so, that many crooked or weak partners find it difficult to cope with, sometimes killing the romance in 'long time' relations.

Sel pride is very important for them.

But all these qualities turn into vanity if the finger is too long or crooked in shape..

Pravinji's expert comments please.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Lond Jupitor Finger

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:41 am

Rishiji,

You are absolutely right. If we go on in details of this Jupitor Finger many many things can be written. One couple I met in a train. The boy was extremely handsome and the girl was not much to look at. She was sitting a little away from us when I read the palm of this handsome boy. I said you will come across another girl within 2 years. His wife happened to listen that and asked me when will that girl come in his life. Her husband smiled and calmly replied when he reaches 60 years of age. (At that time he was only 30). The wife got worried but I told her not to worry since she has the command in her Long Jupitor Finger. You need to only wave it and your husband will follow you faithfully where ever you take him.

One of my cousins, who was always dominated by her husband had her Jupitor finger longer than her husbands but she was frightened to even face her husband with confidance. I asked her to compare her Jupitor finger with that of her husband and see whose index finger is longer relatively. She told me her finger was longer. Then I asked her to take her husband to task one day when he speaks out against her. I told her don't be afraid. He won't be able to face you. She did just that. Since then her husband is now cautious to talk to her sensibly.

If the apex of the Jupitor Finger, on the Jupitor Mount, is inclined towards headline then success in mental pursuits due to ambition in that direction. If this apex is nearer to Heart Line then success in Affections (off course with other indications present), if this apex is nearer to life line then life is full of ambition, if nearer to Saturn Finger with the top phalange long and prominent then success in religion and a person of matured understand leading in matters of Social Service/Religious head again depending on tip of the Index Finger. So many alternatives can be got but I am sure Swetaji is quite satisfied with just having the Index Finger long.

Pravin Kumar

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:46 am

Now this is becoming confusing... I guess I should post the image for you to decide :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Lond Jupitor Finger

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:16 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Rishiji,

You are absolutely right. If we go on in details of this Jupitor Finger many many things can be written. One couple I met in a train. The boy was extremely handsome and the girl was not much to look at. She was sitting a little away from us when I read the palm of this handsome boy. I said you will come across another girl within 2 years. His wife happened to listen that and asked me when will that girl come in his life. Her husband smiled and calmly replied when he reaches 60 years of age. (At that time he was only 30). The wife got worried but I told her not to worry since she has the command in her Long Jupiter Finger. You need to only wave it and your husband will follow you faithfully where ever you take him.
RishiRahul= The above example is an exaggerated view of a long Jupiter finger, and this does not confirm it. A long Jupiter finger influences a short one, not in this manner.... The above reaction of a boy can take place in usual cases too.

One of my cousins, who was always dominated by her husband had her Jupitor finger longer than her husbands but she was frightened to even face her husband with confidance. I asked her to compare her Jupitor finger with that of her husband and see whose index finger is longer relatively. She told me her finger was longer. Then I asked her to take her husband to task one day when he speaks out against her. I told her don't be afraid. He won't be able to face you. She did just that. Since then her husband is now cautious to talk to her sensibly.
RishiRahul= By a long Jupiter finger does not mean that it is longer than the other persons. In such a case as you say the Jupiter finger comparatively longer, but it may not be long.

If the apex of the Jupitor Finger, on the Jupitor Mount, is inclined towards headline then success in mental pursuits due to ambition in that direction. If this apex is nearer to Heart Line then success in Affections (off course with other indications present), if this apex is nearer to life line then life is full of ambition, if nearer to Saturn Finger with the top phalange long and prominent then success in religion and a person of matured understand leading in matters of Social Service/Religious head again depending on tip of the Index Finger. So many alternatives can be got but I am sure Swetaji is quite satisfied with just having the Index Finger long.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Pravin Kumar

Long Jupitor Finger

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:35 am

Rishiji,

By Long Jupitor Finger between a couple, I mean one of them should have his/her Jupitor Finger longer than the partner in relative terms. For others I have to explain in detail but you will understand fast. Off course the length should be appreciably more than the partner.  A person simply cannot resist temptation to lead as it is his nature. Do observe this again and see whether you get anywhere going against this principle and tell me any incident you have observed. I have observed many many times and have used it with those people to create lighter moments when travelling in train on long journeys too.

My own wife has a very long Jupitor Finger and I am always at the receiving end.

Fork on marriage line people get worried so much that one married lady called me for advise whether she should divorce her husband because she has a fork in her relationship line, another reason was her husband being in army, was away most of the time. Since one of my friend is married to a woman for 36 years and she has this indication in her palm i.e. fork on her relationship line, although no doubt she suffered but she had a very bending back thumb so she adjusted and hence I discard reading for this fork on marriage line resulting in divorce unless there are other indications to support it. No doubt there will be problems in relationship.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Long Jupitor Finger

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Rishiji,

By Long Jupitor Finger between a couple, I mean one of them should have his/her Jupitor Finger longer than the partner in relative terms. For others I have to explain in detail but you will understand fast. Off course the length should be appreciably more than the partner.  A person simply cannot resist temptation to lead as it is his nature. Do observe this again and see whether you get anywhere going against this principle and tell me any incident you have observed. I have observed many many times and have used it with those people to create lighter moments when travelling in train on long journeys too.

My own wife has a very long Jupitor Finger and I am always at the receiving end.

Fork on marriage line people get worried so much that one married lady called me for advise whether she should divorce her husband because she has a fork in her relationship line, another reason was her husband being in army, was away most of the time. Since one of my friend is married to a woman for 36 years and she has this indication in her palm i.e. fork on her relationship line, although no doubt she suffered but she had a very bending back thumb so she adjusted and hence I discard reading for this fork on marriage line resulting in divorce unless there are other indications to support it. No doubt there will be problems in relationship.

Pravin Kumar

Hi Pravinji,

I think Swetha was referring to a 'long Jupiter finger'... not a comparatively longer one.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Pravin Kumar

Long Jupitor Finger

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:47 am

Rishiji,

I forgot to add that the Thumb has to be strong and rigid, not bending back more than 10 degrees at the most with the Jupitor Finger long then that person will lead from the front. Also the thumb has to cross the half of third phalange of index finger and the position of the thumb on the palm should be middle of the palm. At least it should not be high set. Correct me where you think I have missed out.

Pravin Kumar

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:26 am

I guess the thumb for me is that way :).... a bit too rigid if u ask me :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:36 am

Hi Swetha,

I think you lave a longish thumb; but as per your nature is not rigid.  Rigid thumbs call for rigidity in will... and therefore more intolerant in personal relations.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Palmistry”