Long Jupiter Finger

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:29 am

Rishirahul,
I guess you are right :)

Pravin Kumar

Long Jupiter Finger

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:42 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Swetha,

I think you lave a longish thumb; but as per your nature is not rigid.  Rigid thumbs call for rigidity in will... and therefore more intolerant in personal relations.

RishiRahul
Swethaji,

Then you may be having a Diplomatic Thumb even though long or quite possibly you may lesser energy (haemoglobin level low).

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Long Jupiter Finger

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

I think you lave a longish thumb; but as per your nature is not rigid.  Rigid thumbs call for rigidity in will... and therefore more intolerant in personal relations.

RishiRahul
Swethaji,

Then you may be having a Diplomatic Thumb even though long or quite possibly you may lesser energy (haemoglobin level low).

Pravin Kumar

Hi Pravinji,

Just wondering how you came upon this!

Is it intuition or technicals?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:11 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Pravin Kumar wrote:

RishiRahul
Swethaji,

Pravin Kumar

Hi Pravinji,

RishiRahul

Rishiji,

I am referring to The Laws of Scientific Hand Reading by William Benham. Chapter on Thumbs: Figure No.74. Strong Will, Tact and Refinement. The owner of this thumb will certainly reach the end he aims at without hurting anyone. He will not wound anyone's feelings, nor rough shod over anyone. With diplomatic mind and firm determination, instead of knocking people down that he may pass, he will slip by and between them so easily, that while he gets there, no one wishes to check him. This beautiful thumbs tells you of the strong character of its owner, and also of the refined intelligent caring nature, filling the lives around it with beauty, yet having the firmness of purpose. It shows the refinement of will, refinement of intelligent reason, taste, tact and perseverance.

Again see Figure No.83: Waist Like Thumb. It means this person does not rub any one the wrong side and get his work done easily due to diplomatic and tactful nature.

Horizontal influence line on the second phalange of Jupitor Finger also indicates diplomatic nature as also horizontal influence line on the first phalange of the thumb indicates the same i.e. diplomatic nature.

If the energy level in the body is diluted then I need not give the reason for dilution of the effect of the Long Jupitor Finger. Off course long jupitor finger will be crossing 2/3rd of the top phalange of Saturn Finger, not less than that and if it is relatively longer than the partner (husband in this case) then this person first instinctively leads, takes initiative in decision making.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:05 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Pravin Kumar wrote:

RishiRahul
Swethaji,

Pravin Kumar

Hi Pravinji,

RishiRahul

Rishiji,

I am referring to The Laws of Scientific Hand Reading by William Benham. Chapter on Thumbs: Figure No.74. Strong Will, Tact and Refinement. The owner of this thumb will certainly reach the end he aims at without hurting anyone. He will not wound anyone's feelings, nor rough shod over anyone. With diplomatic mind and firm determination, instead of knocking people down that he may pass, he will slip by and between them so easily, that while he gets there, no one wishes to check him. This beautiful thumbs tells you of the strong character of its owner, and also of the refined intelligent caring nature, filling the lives around it with beauty, yet having the firmness of purpose. It shows the refinement of will, refinement of intelligent reason, taste, tact and perseverance.

Again see Figure No.83: Waist Like Thumb. It means this person does not rub any one the wrong side and get his work done easily due to diplomatic and tactful nature.

Horizontal influence line on the second phalange of Jupitor Finger also indicates diplomatic nature as also horizontal influence line on the first phalange of the thumb indicates the same i.e. diplomatic nature.

If the energy level in the body is diluted then I need not give the reason for dilution of the effect of the Long Jupitor Finger. Off course long jupitor finger will be crossing 2/3rd of the top phalange of Saturn Finger, not less than that and if it is relatively longer than the partner (husband in this case) then this person first instinctively leads, takes initiative in decision making.

Pravin Kumar

Hi Pravinji,

I was talking about the technicals behind low haemoglobin!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Less Energy

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:06 pm

Rishiji,

I am just writing on energy level/blood haemoglobin and if there are any Doctors here who could comment on this it will add to my knowledge.

One Astrologer of 76 had been getting severely ill and his haemoglobin has dipped to 4 on quite a few occasions and he knew he would die, in one case as per astrological calculations so he wrote a lengthy letter as a will and handed it over to his son, telling him, should he not survive, his son should act as per instructions in the envelope. Fortunately for him a Well Known Saint to him, sent him some Medicine or what it was I do not know, from Mehsana, north of Ahmedabad. It had to reach this person latest by next 4 p.m. otherwise even this Saint predicted Death. The medicine did arrive and saved this person and brought him back from 4 haemoglobin level 12. He has been having this frequent drop in haemoglobin level because he uses his powers for the good of others and has done a lot for the Society in general and suffered because his health gets drained.

This person never charged for his readings and according to him he must have read over 3,00,000 horoscopes and many many have benefited. Now since last 4/5 years he has started charging nominal sum.

Recently he got Dengue according to his Doctor. When the Doctor tested this man his haemoglobin level shot up to 16 (sixteen) and that is very good for a old person like him. If his Haemoglobin level had been 10 or below he would probably have not survived. This is the effect of haemoglobin in the blood.

If there are any Doctors here they could put in their views on the above to add to my knowledge. A strong physique and good health increases the positive points in one's horoscope and dilutes the negative ones.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry”